Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Yay! Looks soo nice with clean glass. I just cleaned mine today, weirdly AFTER I dumped...... B) Almost no change!

Your Chalice is growing like a fool! Totally grown over the cut and starting to encrust the plug! And Yes that little eye in the bottom! SO cute! :happy:

No promises but if no one local claims it I have a 2 eyed Hollywood stunner I could also toss in there when I send the other one..... ;)

Can I just go ahead and claim the stunner? I lubs yours and chalices in general. :wub: I've posted it before but I'd love the look of a encrusting/branching montipora and chalice tank.

My friend just got one and he said I could borrow it when I set up my tank.

@ recent events: :rant:

/off topic

That would be awesome!

:lol:

ooo that skyline photo is really cool.

Thanks. :)

I like the pics

Glad you liked them! Once everything grows in I'm sure they will look better and better.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Digg'n the skyline pic! Chalice looks great! My "chronic gold" chalice looks like crap.

All vaccines have risks, some even fatal, but pure statistics dictate the benefit far outweighs the risk. I got a smallpox vaccine about 9 years ago, I had to move out of my house for three weeks, to protect my family until it healed over.

Sure I will mark it as claimed! ;)

Soon as the Monti's grow out you get first pick!

Woooo!

Digg'n the skyline pic! Chalice looks great! My "chronic gold" chalice looks like crap.

All vaccines have risks, some even fatal, but pure statistics dictate the benefit far outweighs the risk. I got a smallpox vaccine about 9 years ago, I had to move out of my house for three weeks, to protect my family until it healed over.

Thanks! Yeah, give your chalice some time. Mine looked like poop for a while but just don't touch it. Now that it's been in the same place for 3 months it's gaining traction with its growth and color. It started out really washed out blue with a faint green eye, now it's dark blue, purple, and maroon with 3 crazy green eyes. Pictures don't do it justice. Pictures don't do my chalice or my yumas justice, the rest are fairly true to life.

That's crazy that you had to move out. I'm just glad I'm good on them and don't have to get anymore. :)

Getting vaccinated for Rabies sucked, I ran a fever for 3 days. Oh and had to have 3 boosters!

I need to have titers pulled..... next time instead of having vaccines done get them to pull titers for the ones you have had already. If you have the right amount of antibodies etc you don't need to be re-vaccinated.

I got a 64GB Gen 1 when they first came out. I'm debating on getting a MacBook Pro or an iPad 3 for law school. My laptop died my last semester in college so I wrote all my papers and presentations on either my iPhone or iPad so I know with a Bluetooth keyboard the iPad makes a great word processor. But I couldn't download stuff or play flash games which I like to do so I'm not sure.

Mac Book Pro will get you much much more mileage for school. My last 2 work trips were with an iPad and I was severely handicapped when doing any work involving google docs or spreadsheets and documents of any kind. I don't want to just read stuff, I need to be able to work on it. An iPad is an excellent consumption device.

Macbook Pro all the way. I think you would be slowed by an iPad. They have good uses, but I don't think the iPad would be sufficient.

I'd just like to say that I am for scraping the glass clean :).

In fact, I'm probably a little obsessed with keeping the glass clean (even the back).

My 55g when I got it:

IMAG0324.jpg

My 55g after I got done cleaning it:

384159_10150433406868097_649278096_8663283_1265234891_n.jpg

Obsessed much?

Tank is looking very good Joel.

Haha, let me know when you are picking it up, if my schedule allows for it I would be down. B)

New job is going well, I really like it. :)

That's good to hear and I'll let you know ;). Once we get closer to the move I'm gonna start building the stand.

colormyheart
Haha, let me know when you are picking it up, if my schedule allows for it I would be down. B)

New job is going well, I really like it. :)

Congrats on getting the job, Joel! I'm so happy for you!!!

Thanks guys! Sorry I'm not on that much anymore. I didn't even look at my tank yesterday. :lol:

No worries!

I have had many days where I get home just in time to check everyone before lights out and dose. Hope your still loving the new job! :D

Well after 3 days of no feeding, maintenance, or human interaction, I've decided that my tank does better without me. :lol:

The water level was all out of whack so first thing on the list to improve before law school will be a much, much larger ato reservoir.

I will take some pictures later today after the lights come on.

Oh, and I know every

Oh, and I know several people hear like and keep orchids. Here's ours:

CuWpd.jpg

I have no idea what kind it is, at a wedding we went to several years ago gave them out as a thank you. We really have no idea how to take care of it though. We just give it indirect sunlight, occasional watering, and when we run the dishwasher we set it on top of the counter so it gets the steam when it dries.

Archived