Pod Your Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're hosting your files on Dropbox and I don't allow access to Dropbox through our firewall.

I'm at work.

dude i bet i could hardwire in at ur work and shot right thru your firewall :D

Back open for business, eh? :)

Hopefully the shenanigans will stop and this thread can be a little more serious...unless you like all that nonsense :lol:

And we're back.

New rules for my thread, at least for a while:

• Cut out a lot of the BS.
  • When I come back on topic, stay on topic. Many times I've posted new pictures or an update only for it to get drowned out with crap. Believe it or not, I put some effort into my updates and would like to talk about them when they happen.
  • No more fighting, not singling anyone out as we've had this problem before yesterday.
  • Lounge up another thread. We can do it here, but I want things to straighten out for a while first.

That's about it. Let's at least keep this crippled thread going until it hits 10k posts.

And we're back.

New rules for my thread, at least for a while:

• Cut out a lot of the BS.
  • When I come back on topic, stay on topic. Many times I've posted new pictures or an update only for it to get drowned out with crap. Believe it or not, I put some effort into my updates and would like to talk about them when they happen.
  • No more fighting, not singling anyone out as we've had this problem before yesterday.
  • Lounge up another thread. We can do it here, but I want things to straighten out for a while first.

That's about it. Let's at least keep this crippled thread going until it hits 10k posts.

;)

Gotcha! Glad you got it opened back up.

Looking forward to your next update! :D

;)

Gotcha! Glad you got it opened back up.

Looking forward to your next update! :D

I'll probably do the video today, don't hold me to it though.

surgicalsense

Spoken and set the rules like a true gentleman ;)

... and I know you knew I wanted to write something sooo bad :lol: yesterday. j/k, kind of ;)

Yea! Be a man take your thread back!

Well..........I am gonna miss some of that National Enquirer drama.

Thanks, Danielle, it's all fixed now. :)

Mark, it will come back, I just want it to be a normal thread for a while.

Jordan, I don't want anyone to leave, I just want a little more control of the content going in. And if I think someone is going too far from where I want it, I won't call them out in public or whatever, they'll get a polite pm about it and ask them to delete the post. Basically a more polite way of running a thread but more or less the way you're trying to run your 3 gallon page.

Also, for some reason my "quote" button isn't working on my phone. :huh: that's I put it like that without your text quoted.

Jacob042426
Wish I could have done this with my thread, no one ever followed the rules.

because "it" would poop on everything.

I like the new rules. about time.

I like the new rules too, and I completely agree.

You're back!

Glad to see some ground rules. I look forward to seeing more pictures and videos.

Thanks. :) see below.

Wish I could have done this with my thread, no one ever followed the rules.

You just need to stick to it.

----------

Archived