Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay!

Now I actually know someone that has been eyeballing the $1700 pair on LA. sheesh.

Thanks for sharing, you have the down low on a lot of cool stuff.

I went and hit a jumbo bucket of balls at the driving range for the first time this season, I didn't get my groove into about 1/4 into it and my driving and long irons desperately need to be dialed in some more but my mid and short irons are about perfect.

Went to a new lfs I haven't been to, don't think I'll go back. :lol:

PxdFk.jpg

I'll send you some xenia I got for $10 (I'm not sure why they are not pulsing!) that you can sell to them for $30.

:lol:

Those prices are outrageous!

You got a pm.

Those prices are outrageous!

You got a pm.

Haha yeah, this is basically what I did:

3204840swsw.gif

PM responded to, I had some stuff to do so I was a little slow on the draw.

That is so cool, we all know it will never, ever work that smoothly though.

Why arent your images showing up?

I can see mine, but I can't see your sig.

Well, that is what they said about androids and the iPhone also.

Yeah, I've just come to accept the flaws in technology. :lol: I like my iphone even when Siri doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Have you tried to trick her? like ask her if ballz needs a haircut.

then ask her if white chocolate is tastier than dark chocolate

Truth be told I don't use Siri that much, but yeah I've tried to trick her, I also like make her call me funny names.

Thanks for sharing, you have the down low on a lot of cool stuff.

I went and hit a jumbo bucket of balls at the driving range for the first time this season, I didn't get my groove into about 1/4 into it and my driving and long irons desperately need to be dialed in some more but my mid and short irons are about perfect.

Went to a new lfs I haven't been to, don't think I'll go back. :lol:

PxdFk.jpg

Are you Kidding me! :huh: How are they even open! :lol:

How's it going in the Cape Joel? Saw on FB you wanted to go shooting! Damn being in a different state! I could definitely squeeze a few rounds off right now! ;)

I've seen prices like that at the one LFS here that I mainly went to for FW, they have great selection of FW and plants. SW, not so much... I don't know anyone who would pay $50 for a brain that is half way dead. Another SW is hit and miss, I think their SPS prices are pretty high for what they are.

Those google glasses are ridiculous.

Those candy basslets are cool though! Someone on here has them... Med maybe? I'm pretty sure it was him. They're beautiful!

Here is the site as promised, All About JavaScript

This took me 5 hours in total to do.

If you can view page source any comments on the code would be appreciated. Thanks!

Also, here is the other website, but since I programmed it on a 1200 x 1800 pixel screen the aligning will be messed up unless you have a 1200 x 1800 screen.

All About Little Rock Arkansas

Keep in mind these were for school projects and I'm an 8th grader.

Any tips are appreciated! :)

Jacob042426
Those candy basslets are cool though! Someone on here has them... Med maybe? I'm pretty sure it was him. They're beautiful!

i think bongo shrimp has a pair.

y u no use HTML5?

cause my teacher said so

and I'm in eighth grade, when I get more advanced and into actually publishing websites I will have formal code

Those two projects got me A's and extra credit on those A's so :P your HTML5, I used CSS3 though! :P

Your teacher sounds like a liberal.

Woot CSS3!

I at least now know how a love calculator works since I had to make one, its a little dissapointing cause when I was little I thought it could tell the future, now making one its just based on numbers... :mellow:

any tips of the formatting issue for the second site? How did the first site do formatting wise? did it look ok? Thanks!

Archived