ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized I didn't do a March FTS or video, oh well. :lol:

I'll make up for it in April. Now that I'm frag plus free I can think about doing a new sig too.

I just realized I didn't do a March FTS or video, oh well. :lol:

I'll make up for it in April. Now that I'm frag plus free I can think about doing a new sig too.

SO much to do for April! ;)

Few more mins then I head out! OMG pics yay!

Lunch date with cute girl: complete

Two hour work out on full stomach: painfully complete

Tank water change: initiated.

B)

Busy day, after this it's time or bdubs and final four basketball.

Lunch date with cute girl: complete

Two hour work out on full stomach: painfully complete

Tank water change: initiated.

B)

Busy day, after this it's time or bdubs and final four basketball.

Nice! Glad you had a good day! :D

hey joel, did ya check out my 40, its finally up :D

Consider it checked!

----------

Setosa:

bPUMe.jpg

Acropora:

txyx5.jpg

Chalice:

iy2vU.jpg

I really like the color the acro is getting. I think it might stay that color, yellow base, maroonish polyps, and green new skeletal growth. If it does it will be an amazing colony once it gets some size to it. The other one I really like that was a peach color is turning blue which is nice. I'd take a picture but a snail was all over it.

devilsadvocate
The more it grows the more I think it might be a form of tabling acro. Time will tell. :)

a year from now. :lol:

i really like that setosa.

a year from now. :lol:

i really like that setosa.

Lol, yeah but I'll be going away for 3 years so it will be easy to notice the way it's growing between the spread out trips I'll make home.

Thank, the setosa is one of my favorites too. It's funny that I didn't even set out to buy it when I was talking to the guy but I ended up taking it because it wasn't that much and I was already paying shipping.

I like the new pics :D That acro looks really good.

How worried are you leaving your tank for so long? Do your parents know a lot about it? Three years is a long time to leave a tank with minimal care.

I like the new pics :D That acro looks really good.

How worried are you leaving your tank for so long? Do your parents know a lot about it? Three years is a long time to leave a tank with minimal care.

Thanks!

I'm not worried. Nothing will be added and as long as the ato stays full params won't change. My reefing friend agreed to do monthly water changes too. My ca/mg/alk might suffer but that will just slow growth. I might get rid of my chromis to reduce bioload as well.

Neat sig!

Thanks! I think it's too big so when I change it up in April I will use the same vector masking technique with a better aspect ratio. :)

Archived