Cultivated Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Ah, meh. Both you guys are girls. I just finished six greasy cheese enchiladas, beans, rice and big flour tortilla. I'll be off work in an hour and gonna get two Budweiser Cheladas (not the Budlite one's), do a few bicep curls with one in each hand and smoke few Marlboro 100 menthols.

Now that's what I call gettin in shape. :)

Mark, you are so ####ing badass words don't really do it justice. You're the white love child of Morgan Freeman and Samuel L. Jackson.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, meh. Both you guys are girls. I just finished six greasy cheese enchiladas, beans, rice and big flour tortilla. I'll be off work in an hour and gonna get two Budweiser Cheladas (not the Budlite one's), do a few bicep curls with one in each hand and smoke few Marlboro 100 menthols.

Now that's what I call gettin in shape. :)

My sentiments exactly!

But I can stay under 110 lbs and do all this! And I do almost every day! ;)

Smoking will get you sick. :)

Yes but This is what I turn into when I try to quit!

Mark, you are so ####ing badass words don't really do it justice. You're the white love child of Morgan Freeman and Samuel L. Jackson.

Quote of the day! :P

+987349732432 :D

Since randi shared a funny video, I was chatting to a lovely young woman at the gym today and everything was going smoothly and then she mentioned her boyfriend.

I'm sure she could see my interest in the conversation immediately leave. :lol:
that always sux

There's only like 3.42 billion other women. :lol: around here the culture is "marry your high school sweetheart and if you're not at least engaged by the time you graduate college you're going to die alone." Part of why divorce rates are so high. :rolleyes: I kind of felt that way in high school but there is so much fun to be had when you're unattached. Dating should be fun, and when it stops being fun you should cut the line and move on. < that is advice I wish I would have heeded a while before it actually clicked.

Besides, that girl wasn't the only line I have in the water. :lol:

Joel's a moth####in ##### ### ###### who gets girls for fun.

#### yeah.

This will be sigged shortly. B) but I feel I should add that while it's for fun, I still respect them. I date a lot to find out what I like and what I don't like and learning from it, but I'm not running around if I'm seeing a girl. You can have 100 lines in the water if you're single but you just need to reel them all in when you find someone you want to get to know better. I didn't want to come off as a "playa" or whatever the hell kids call them these days. :lol:

I dont even...

:lol: I don't either, but I like it.

Is that you in the avy?

yeah

I was at FireHouse Subs and my friend got the luckiest pic, I was only in the postition for like 2 seconds

I don't want to hijack snookman's thread, so I'll say it here. All this mangrove talk has me wanting a mangrove tank, with the only "scape" being the mangrove roots and keep slow flow fish like a breeding pair of pj cardinals.

One of my mangroves is reaching the light so I need to figure out what to do with it. I'd like to rig up a planter on the side of the tank plumed into the sump.

Jacob042426

No way.......

I had been planning that tank in my head for the last week! I'm definitely going to do it in sept. and let the mangroves grow for a year to add corals. That is my dream tank and ill get one up first.

:)

Great minds think alike! I planned pjs too.

:)

Haha awesome. I think ours will be different. The more I think about it the more I want it on the side of the tank. And just have a big tree next to my tank.

Okay, when I added "er" it said there was a code problem, I looked over it and it was all right so I just deleted it because I tried it 5 times. :rolleyes: oh well.

Problem solved. Huzzah.

####, before today, I hadn't technically worked out in a week and the gym kicked my ass. I'm not sore, just exhausted. It's going to make tomorrow at the gym even more fun. -_-

sup

Watching Modern Marvels "Hot and Spicy." B) you?

Archived