Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Oh...that wine sounds delicious!!!! I love dark chocolate. It's my favorite :)

Randi...if you haven't seen it yet. I put a picture of the beer in my thread.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'ma check that out!

Joel I need that recipe!

I like dark chocolate too but I like salty food with my alcohol. :)

Joel I need that recipe!

1 part vanilla ice cream, 1 part milk, half part baileys. Blend until the right consistency and add more of whichever to taste. Fill bottom of glass with layer of syrup and then turn the glass sideways and drizzle the syrup up to add some design (I usually spin the glass and get a nice spiral), pour in, top with whipped cream, drizzle syrup over the top. Serve with any sweet dessert food. :)

I like it with hot fresh brownies.

This made me think of your Cheddar's interview. Heard anything yet, by chance?

Nope, c'est la vie. :) I'll figure something out.

1 part vanilla ice cream, 1 part milk, half part baileys. Blend until the right consistency and add more of whichever to taste. Fill bottom of glass with layer of syrup and then turn the glass sideways and drizzle the syrup up to add some design (I usually spin the glass and get a nice spiral), pour in, top with whipped cream, drizzle syrup over the top. Serve with any sweet dessert food. :)

OMG sounds yummy!

Nope, c'est la vie. :) I'll figure something out.

Call them, I always call about 4 days after the interview. ;)

Glad to hear the date went well. You made me think that I'm so lucky that I'm happily married. I wouldn't have a clue on dateing scene anymore. Heaven forbid, if a girl happend to get me in bed, I'd need an instruction mannual.

I like buttery nipple. Cue Mark and his smart mouth.

OMG sounds yummy!

Call them, I always call about 4 days after the interview. ;)

It is really good. :) and I might call them today.

Glad to hear the date went well. You made me think that I'm so lucky that I'm happily married. I wouldn't have a clue on dateing scene anymore. Heaven forbid, if a girl happend to get me in bed, I'd need an instruction mannual.

I'm pleased to report that I still know what's up. :lol: we are going out again Thursday. She has finals all this week until Thursday.

I like buttery nipple.

me-gusta.jpg

Not much to say, who doesn't?

QFT.

Hmmmm Joel got a woman...word

She's leaving for Air Force basic training in April so it will be short lived but she is just really nice, pretty, sweet and exactly what I need right now.

Definitely call them today! Do you have to say you are leaving for grad school in 5 months? Seems you'll have a hard time getting a job anywhere if you tell them that!!!!!

Another problem you might run into is being "over-qualified". My first job out of college was working in a pet store :lol: Hey...I needed something right away!!!!! He told me I was way over qualified for the job :lol:

Definitely call them today! Do you have to say you are leaving for grad school in 5 months? Seems you'll have a hard time getting a job anywhere if you tell them that!!!!!

Another problem you might run into is being "over-qualified". My first job out of college was working in a pet store :lol: Hey...I needed something right away!!!!! He told me I was way over qualified for the job :lol:

Yeah he asked if I was going to be here or if I would be going to school. And you're right, I probably am "over qualified" :lol: I should get an application to the LFS.

If you can stand your LFS...definitely try there!

It's a chain store and not a long drive. Who knows, maybe I could help whip the fish section back into shape and actually give they a coral tank again. The one lady tore it down because they killed all the coral. I still don't know how. I'd guess a mix of not cycling and poor lighting.

I'd be driving there today and talking to that lady!!!!! The place I worked at was a chain as well. Not a national chain though, just a local chain that had like 4 or 5 stores in that city.

I'd be driving there today and talking to that lady!!!!! The place I worked at was a chain as well. Not a national chain though, just a local chain that had like 4 or 5 stores in that city.

That's how this one is too, but a little bigger. Maybe 20 store? But it's not petsmart or petco.

Right nows are always fun ;)

So far it has been just that. :)

She's leaving for Air Force basic training in April so it will be short lived but she is just really nice, pretty, sweet and exactly what I need right now.

It can work after she goes into basic, I have friends who's BF went to basic and they got married when they were done. So cute all those military people I went to school with! So glad it went well though. :happy:

3WuUh.gif

When can we expect some pichars?

LMAO I love that show! He is always screaming! I specially liked the Coke Episode! :lol:

It's a chain store and not a long drive. Who knows, maybe I could help whip the fish section back into shape and actually give they a coral tank again. The one lady tore it down because they killed all the coral. I still don't know how. I'd guess a mix of not cycling and poor lighting.

Or you could sacrifice them to your angry Myan god again! No I'm kidding, I bet you could get their name on the map if you worked there! ;)

At school! B)

Stop ignoring your teacher! Pay attention! :P

Archived