Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Hot damn! :o

LMAO so is my thread chopped liver Ballz? No posts from you etc, I posted a hella big dump 3 days ago!

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck on the date. Sounds like it's been a while. If you need a refresher course, we're here for ya.

Good luck on the date. Sounds like it's been a while. If you need a refresher course, we're here for ya.

:haha: I read this in Hank Hill's voice and lost it. It has been a while, but you tend to take some time off when your gf was secretly dating her ex and is now engaged to him. Can you say dodged bullet? :lol: I still got my game though so I'm good. B)

OK fine. Just checking.

Oh, make sure you have some condoms, fresh one's.

-Hank.

I have some that expired 1996, you think those will still work? Or what about fold top sandwich bags and a rubber band?

I have some that expired 1996, you think those will still work? Or what about fold top sandwich bags and a rubber band?

:o:P:lol:

he point is being happy with the way you look and feel, doesn't matter what you weigh as long as you're happy B)

We've hung out a lot before, she's just single now. :D she's already been cleaned by my cleaner shrimp (cue hilarious joke) :haha:

I'm sure I was not the first person to use reefboner or fishboner, but if I am, I am making them public use.

Hell yeah.

:o:lol: You should get her a tank with a clam just so we can make jokes about her clam. God am I still 12?

Well you've coined it now.

Archived