Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking good Joel. Now you've inspired me to stop being lazy and actually finally post some photos of my tank soon.

Looking good Joel. Now you've inspired me to stop being lazy and actually finally post some photos of my tank soon.

Thanks! :)

And I don't recommend it, remain lazy. That post took me like 15 minutes. :o

i still dont get how to put like 10 pics in full sized :(

Just use the

[img][/img]

tags. That's all I do. Upload straight to imgur and then use that code around the direct link (the one ending in .jpg)

Love the corals, the yuma look great wish mushrooms liked me, I've never tried yumas though.

Try one, my Yuma has been heartier than my mushrooms and has reproduced faster than them too.

LOL Joel that was a long dump. Really long if it took 15 minutes to post! :P

:haha:

Ohhhh so pretty!! :) That frogspawn is really unique!! My frogspawn is gimpy, I think I broke it from having it in a cave.

Hows your rainbow monti doing now?! Colouring up a bit better?

I wish you had labelled the corals... But I guess I'm too needy! Haha that would have been quite the task from your phone!

Over 100,000 views! Jeez! ;)

Imma beast. B):lol: I just wish all the other people lurking would pop by and say hello. I know with so many posts I have alienated a lot of people from joining in the fun because they don't want to read it all but I promise we don't bite!

Ohhhh so pretty!! :) That frogspawn is really unique!! My frogspawn is gimpy, I think I broke it from having it in a cave.

Hows your rainbow monti doing now?! Colouring up a bit better?

I wish you had labelled the corals... But I guess I'm too needy! Haha that would have been quite the task from your phone!

Thanks! The froggy has bubble algae herpes right now. I need to get an emerald crab. The monti is still brown but the polyps are green. I will possibly label the coral. I just didn't want to yesterday. :lol:

Those Yumas are amazing!!! Was that sympodium I saw a few pics down from this one?

Thank you! :) and the sympodium is directly under the Yuma photo I believe. I will double check and edit if not.

Massive dump is right. You musta lost 10 pounds!

Joel, you have some beautiful specimens in there.

Thank you sir, the tank is so big it hardly feels like I have that many. I was surprised when I looked at all the coral! I am really considering getting rid of that green paly/angel hair rock in th back. Considering I have no place for it and I just shoved it in the back lol. I'm really happy that my blue zoas are really coloring up, they might actually recover and grow back over time. :)

omgomgomg

you DO have some!!!! How did I overlook that???????

Oh...pretty please? I'll see if I can get them today, but if not. YES, puleaze!!!!!!!

Yeah, how did miss those? I've had them since November! :D even if you get the others I'll still share. These aren't solid pink. They will have purple rings. :)

It's starting to fold so I'm about to cut it. My plan is to cut it in half, and remove one half to the other side, then cut it in half, and so on and send them to you guys. I never seen that kind of green on any mushrooms before. It's even brighter irl.

I'm waiting to see what color your yumas turn, but I'm secretly lusting after them too.

Did you grow any of those pink shrooms, or buy it as is? I'm curious how quickly they grow. I still haven't figured out the secret to making mushrooms multiply quickly!

As is, I have no idea how to get mushrooms to grow. You just have to piss yumas off and make them move and you see how well that's worked or me but mushrooms don't seem to walk.

My orange and blue and purple mushrooms made lots of babies. I have one orange mushroom that refuses, absolutely refuses to attach to anything, I've tied it down, glued it, anchored it, floated it, doesn't want to attach! So it's a runaway mushroom.

The rics always look pissed off at me, their 'bumps' are super tiny and pointy, not fluffy like I see for everyone else. And the rhodactis - well, they do okay but they sure don't look like the vendors pictures.

...send them to you guys. It's even brighter irl.

omgomgomg

It has a nice texture too.

I still haven't figured out the secret to making mushrooms multiply quickly!
I have no idea how to get mushrooms to grow.

Don't worry, I'm going to make an experiment. I have an empty 10g tank. It's going to be a shroom tank but I probably won't do anything until I move (around August). Going to use CF bulbs and not-so-perfect water quality. I have a hunch they like to be a bit dirty.

So it's a runaway mushroom.

:P

Archived