Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

:lol: if Ethan has soap on his hands it's an accident.

<_<

To me loosing weight is all about burning the calories. For example, the guys in the tour de France, eat over 20,000 calories a day.

How do they have time to do anything but eat?!?!

When I loose weight, I just untie it.

:lol: sorry but I love a good grammar joke.

How do you think I eat 5kcals a day lol gotta train your body to use it...but it also leads to massive ####s and plenty of time with the dear porcelain god

:eek:

I wish I could exercise in the mornings. My cyrcadian rhythm is way too off for that. I naturally fall asleep around 2am, but have to get up at 6:30am for work. So I drag a$$ through the week and sleep on the weekend. I'm trying to get better, but then I have a bad night like last night when I got 4 hours. Ergo, can barely wake up to make it to work much less exercise.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm applying for a job at Cheddars before going to sign up at the gym so if I end up working opening (11am) it could work out well that I could wake up and go to the gym at 8:30-9:00 and work out before work, leaving my nights open.

Emerald. lvl47 Swampert and lvl41 Lairon. Pimp B)

And 10 hours of playing time

What on earth is a swampert and a lairon? There are too many pokemon now. At some point in time

I used to be able to name the original 150.

Oh and you guys are gross. Stop talking about pooping. :P

They have a healthy menu section!!! And if not, then I just need to up my working out. Even when I eat a lot I rarely break 2k calories so it's not like I really hurt myself. :D

And Felicia, poop jokes are funny.

And Felicia, poop jokes are funny.

She doesn't understand because girls don't poop.

We don't have Cheddars in Georgia either. I've never heard of it. We're so deprived. At least we have grits and fried okra :D

I grew up the middle child between two brothers. I've learned to appreciate potty humor :lol:

I've never worked in a restaurant. Always thought it'd be interesting. My high school job was an ice cream shop. We didn't have indoor sitting/eating. It was walk up to the window and order/drive thru style. I did enjoy that job. And I didn't gain any weight :lol: Pretty good when you are allowed anything you want to eat!

She doesn't understand because girls don't poop.

We don't have Cheddars in Georgia either. I've never heard of it. We're so deprived. At least we have grits and fried okra :D

:lol: I convinced a dumb girl in high school that Asians utilize food so well that they don't poop and any waste produced is expelled in their hair. Since I was the valedictorian she bought it and then proceeded to confront the only Asian girl in our school and ask her a million questions about what it's like to not have a butthole. That was my greatest troll ever.

I grew up in New Orleans, I know about some fried okra. Yum yum yummy!

I grew up the middle child between two brothers. I've learned to appreciate potty humor :lol:

I've never worked in a restaurant. Always thought it'd be interesting. My high school job was an ice cream shop. We didn't have indoor sitting/eating. It was walk up to the window and order/drive thru style. I did enjoy that job. And I didn't gain any weight :lol: Pretty good when you are allowed anything you want to eat!

:D glad you appreciate it!

Working in an ice cream shop sounds amazing!

I grew up in New Orleans, I know about some fried okra. Yum yum yummy!

I don't think I've ever tasted anything fried that wasn't good! I'm not a fan of brussel sprouts, but I bet they'd be delicious fried :lol:

Our County Fair/Stock show is next week. Can't wait for deep fried everything; twinkies, bananas, butter, cookies and everything else!!!! Then get on the rides after many cervesas and almost puke!!!!

I don't think I've ever tasted anything fried that wasn't good! I'm not a fan of brussel sprouts, but I bet they'd be delicious fried :lol:

Really it's all great :)

Our County Fair/Stock show is next week. Can't wait for deep fried everything; twinkies, bananas, butter, cookies and everything else!!!! Then get on the rides after many cervesas and almost puke!!!!

Haha, I'm not big on rides. But everything else sounds awesome!

----------

In reef related news, I think the leather is adjusting well:

Mjzoa.jpg

I'm going to give it a week before I cut it.

In off topic news, dropped off my application and did the prelim interview, I think I did well. Bummed that there's not a bar tending position but that certain servers are pulled to do the bar on certain nights. But still being a cook would be cool. I also signed up at the gym and got some mad swag at Sams:

LD1sA.jpg

Oh, and my rainbow monti has browned. I'm assuming it needs more light so I moved it up:

b1EZF.jpg

Also moved the grinch up a bit, but I might bring it back down.

I'll see what I can do, shipping to you wouldn't be that far. I just don't see any decent frags on it yet. My friend also has the exact same one in his tank, I'll ask him if he sees anything in his.

Also, talk to gena, I know she's trying to get rid of her whole devil's hand leather. She might be able to help you too. :)

surgicalsense
I'm still sober on the coke. :P

I know what you mean :P but truely does not read correctly.

:lol:

... side note, drinking soda darlin is a whole lot of empty calories. Diet is a no go also.

I just have a sister, so I guess I missed the potty humor :lol:

I'd never heard of Cheddars since there are none in Florida or California. Working at a restaurant is always fun though since you can get either free or discounted food. Not that that helps with the diet. :lol: I worked as a hostess at a Japanese Teppanyaki steak house (the kind where the chef cooks at the table in front of you) and that was absolutely the best job. I always showed up for the dinner shift at 4:30 and the chefs would cook up dinner for all the hostesses and servers. I also got sushi from the sushi bar for like 50% off. I swear I ate sushi 3-4 times a week in high school.

I just have a sister, so I guess I missed the potty humor :lol:

I'd never heard of Cheddars since there are none in Florida or California. Working at a restaurant is always fun though since you can get either free or discounted food. Not that that helps with the diet. :lol: I worked as a hostess at a Japanese Teppanyaki steak house (the kind where the chef cooks at the table in front of you) and that was absolutely the best job. I always showed up for the dinner shift at 4:30 and the chefs would cook up dinner for all the hostesses and servers. I also got sushi from the sushi bar for like 50% off. I swear I ate sushi 3-4 times a week in high school.

I could live like that! ;)

Joel good luck on the interview! Bet you did fine.

Archived