Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

YES! :angry:

Link?

good luck with photoshop. probably the most intense program out. for art at least.

nice sig. Joel.

I hated the learning curve for illustrator more than photoshop. They are both great programs though.

Thanks, I like your sig too, where is that?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rant:

oh it's funny is it? It's not your lobster he stole! fume fume fume.

Kinda funny. :P

It's not funny a picture of you was taken, it's funny that a guy is using it. Just join the forum and pm him, politely asking him to take it down. I'm sure you can work it out.

i tried to join, it banned me because of a non MA addy. If I had known they would do that I would have put in a fake address

Just do it with a different email/addy

Link?

I hated the learning curve for illustrator more than photoshop. They are both great programs though.

Thanks, I like your sig too, where is that?

That's my 5 minute design. I was checking if the link worked when I noticed your sig on my thread. That's rabbit island (forget the Hawaiian name) off the east side of Oahu, Hawaii. I was having lunch with my wife when I snapped the pic for my buddy in Seattle who was snowed in at the time. Illustrator is definitely more frustrating. For me at least.

Not much, watching the Big Bang Theory on TBS and playing on my phone. You?

How's the tank build?

chillin. supposed to pick the tank up thursday but i doubt its gonna be ready. i have all the stuff that i need but the tank. i have to say that if you dont spend like 10gs on building a tank you get pushed to the back of the line. guy does amazing work though

chillin. supposed to pick the tank up thursday but i doubt its gonna be ready. i have all the stuff that i need but the tank. i have to say that if you dont spend like 10gs on building a tank you get pushed to the back of the line. guy does amazing work though

Hopefully it will be done. B)

What program did you use to make your gif?

Ps CS5 using the animation window and vector masking.

Nice. One more thing to try figure out. Thanks

If you know your way around Ps it's not that hard. A tutorial on making .gifs and a tutorial on using vector masking should be all you need to get started in the right direction. The new content aware fill tweaks that CS6 has is going to be awesome. I'm pretty excited to upgrade.

Do you use ps for work or play?

Play, I have a BA in Graphic Design and Studio Art and have done some freelancing but my main degree was Political Science so I can go to law school. :)

Nice. Pretty real. I have a t-shirt silkscreening company as a side business so I have to tweak a lot of art from artists. It's hard to find people that can free hand draw these days.

Archived