Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was trying to keep it clean :lol:

I love liveaquaria:

Dear Joel,

Thank you for your interest in Drs. Foster & Smith.  We appreciate your sharing such a beautiful photo with us.  We apologize that we are unable to feature your photos in our catalog, as our photographer is located here in Rhinelander, Wisconsin.  All of the photos for Divers Den are taken here in Wisconsin by our photographers.   We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

They are just so professional and nice in everything they do.

There are some cheaper pieces. I would really recommend saving up $225 for free shipping though.

Thats what I would like to do. But all the money I'm getting is going towards my Italy trip. I made over 1k on my birthday and my mom took it to pay for the trip. And the money in my savings account goes towards me paying for my own food over there. I don't mind, but my brother has more money than me but my mom is paying for everything for him. <_<

When do you go to Italy?

Ermm like march 9th I think. For nine days. To be honest I kind of regret it, because I would have an amazing tank and I could buy tons of equipment if I just kept my money. Is it bad that I choose reefing over a trip to Italy? :P but no going back now, it's paid for..

No, traveling is better than reefing. Before I go to law school I'm toying with going on a Mediterranean cruise. I like cruises and food/travel is all included. And compared to other ways of travel, they are super cheap.

No, traveling is better than reefing. Before I go to law school I'm toying with going on a Mediterranean cruise. I like cruises and food/travel is all included. And compared to other ways of travel, they are super cheap.

I'm terrified of flying and plus I'll be going with obnoxious high school students and my annoying brother so it's kind of eh.. Still kind of excited though.cruises are scary!

I've gotten sea sick once, walleye fishing in Lake Erie. Threw up from 8am-12ish. Worst trip ever. But I've been on a cruise and it didn't bother me, and I've gone deep sea fishing a lot. Have you tried the patches? If you can find a way to deal with it, a cruise is one of the best ways to see a lot of places for really cheap and have a lot of fun.

I'm terrified of flying and plus I'll be going with obnoxious high school students and my annoying brother so it's kind of eh.. Still kind of excited though.cruises are scary!

I'm indifferent to flying. Why are cruises scary?

^ :lol:

Test today:

NO3: 0ppm

PO4: 0ppm

Dkh: 11

Ca: 360ppm

I'm going to change a gallon of water regardless to make me feel better :lol:

Actually I made a gallon up to replenish the siphon cyano project but ended up picking out by hand do why not.

Also, if they still have them I'm going to get a domino damsel today. I don't want to wait until wednesday. :)

Archived