Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Mine's not hard either. I wonder what the difference is???? I have a ton of snails that like to burrow and not much open sandbed. Maybe that's why.

That's what burrowing CUC does for you :) I don't have any. Probably why I got cyano in the first place.

Such a cute puppy!!! :D

She says thank you :P

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly didn't do anything last night besides go to the LFS (which only had ginormous starry bennies, so I decided to wait on a smaller one) and then relax. I did meet an N-R member at the LFS which was cool. Have you seen any of MikeGuerrero's threads? He's the owner of Micro-Reefs and is who I ran into at the LFS. That was really cool. Saturday is when me and my friends are going to go dancing in San Francisco for my actual party.

Ah, I was confused, I thought you were going out last night. Some fiance I am, huh? :P

Yeah I like his Micro Reef thread, I've just not commented on it yet. :)

Yeah I'm going to get new shoes soon though. I've been reading up on what makes a good running shoe. My dad runs with asics so I've looked into those, also those ZigTechs, and some puma shoes. I need to go to footlocker or finish line and try on a bunch.

Stay away from anything with a high heel-to-toe drop. That's what causes the most injuries and bad form.

That's what I've been reading. I also want something light. My shox are like lead weights.

Archived