Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

I work. Being a graduate student researcher is a full time job. I spend a lot of time on my computer reading journal articles, writing papers, and while I'm waiting on my experiments to run. So I just check N-R every time I need a break :)

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh... I hate how good yer pics are....

They makes mine look like sheeit. -_-

I just sent that picture to Live Aquaria, maybe they will feature it. :)

Maybe while their night swimming their feeding. Specially since they have the room to swim laps in your tank.

Perhaps, they are happy and that's all that matters. :)

I work. Being a graduate student researcher is a full time job. I spend a lot of time on my computer reading journal articles, writing papers, and while I'm waiting on my experiments to run. So I just check N-R every time I need a break :)

Time management. :)

Oh, btw, I'm glad to hear you got the applications done. I'll be sending plenty of good vibes your way! The waiting to hear back is the worst part for sure.

I just sent that picture to Live Aquaria, maybe they will feature it. :)

Oh, and what picture are you talking about?

Thanks B) they are Fire and Ices, Blue Ice, and Miami Hurricanes. There was some Radioactive Dragon Eyes and another strain but they melted.

Yes...I've been waiting :)

I took Chloe in to the groomers this week. They had to shave her down. I was a bad mom and didn't brush her in between her beauty treatments. She looks like a rat again :lol:

SO no fish?

Love that pic of your little girl! She is so spoiled!

Yeah I plan on sending mass PM's on the day of voting and then resending them until people vote for me! LMAO ;)

Cyano issue looks a lot better!

It looks so natural!

:) I'd like to see some new stuff from you when you're not busy!

Yes...I've been waiting :)

I took Chloe in to the groomers this week. They had to shave her down. I was a bad mom and didn't brush her in between her beauty treatments. She looks like a rat again :lol:

I've been waiting too! At least it's warm there, we let Molly grow out a bit during winter.

Holy carp batman, 250+ pages! Nice tank BTW, can't wait till it all fills out!

Ha, I've switched over to 100 post/page view. It makes reading threads easier, so on my screen I'm at 50 some pages. Thanks, I'm thinking about doing another Mr. Coral order of chalices and acans, and maybe some softies (especially if they get another jaw breaker mushroom).

SO no fish?

Love that pic of your little girl! She is so spoiled!

Yeah I plan on sending mass PM's on the day of voting and then resending them until people vote for me! LMAO ;)

Cyano issue looks a lot better!

Fish will come Wednesday hopefully. If they don't get in good stuff then I'll order from live aquaria and ditch the mr coral idea and get a divers den coral.

Well mass PM's, sig making, and thread whoring were 3 of my 4 tactics. Felicia, looks like the easy street closed with your win. :lol:

Also, I'll take a picture, but cyano is gone B) I siphoned and stirred, no more traces.

I'm just going to stir it when I see it. I contemplated going BB but then you'd see the second pane of glass the scape is attached to.

No cyano equals great news! I wish I had cyano battle success to report.

Stir the sand :) I know you have rics there use a little skewer to do it delicately. :)

I'm just going to stir it when I see it. I contemplated going BB but then you'd see the second pane of glass the scape is attached to.

Stir the sand :) I know you have rics there use a little skewer to do it delicately. :)

Thats right the base!

I actually was using the brush I use on the rocks to stir the hard to reach places works well. ;)

Was the sand hard like Brad suggested?

Nope, by my sand is only like 3 months old. My sand is also full of chunks so it's not your typical sand so that could play a part in it

Mine's not hard either. I wonder what the difference is???? I have a ton of snails that like to burrow and not much open sandbed. Maybe that's why.

Archived