Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helloooo Trog! :lol:

You look just like the guy I had a huge crush on all through high school. He ended up asking me out in college. Luckily I didn't end up marrying him...he has "emotional" troubles now...poor guy.

You look just like the guy I had a huge crush on all through high school. He ended up asking me out in college. Luckily I didn't end up marrying him...he has "emotional" troubles now...poor guy.

awe :wub: no worries I'm not insecure.. and have no emotional problems

Yes, but are you clutchin' a teddy bear at a hockey game? ...just sayin'.

Yep, and thats not the only teddy bear i threw out that night, i tossed a 4 foot tall teddy bear, all goes to kids in need! So there is no shame

Yep, and thats not the only teddy bear i threw out that night, i tossed a 4 foot tall teddy bear, all goes to kids in need! So there is no shame

Actually, that's awesome... I've been to a few Minnesota Twins games where they do similar charity events usually with the Twins mascot.

That's one of the sweetest things I've read on here. Single ladies....he's a catch ;)

too much time on your hands. LOL

Literally spending the same amount of time on my computer as you :lol: Photoshopping's not that hard when you know what you're doing. I'd be spitting them out faster if I found funny pictures more quickly.

I'm done photoshopping now, I don't think I'll best Kanye today.

I have the cut out PSD file of Jordan if anyone wants to take over though.

Literally spending the same amount of time on my computer as you :lol: Photoshopping's not that hard when you know what you're doing. I'd be spitting them out faster if I found funny pictures more quickly.

I'm done photoshopping now, I don't think I'll best Kanye today.

I have the cut out PSD file of Jordan if anyone wants to take over though.

yes yes.. this would be great, you masked him out already?

yes yes.. this would be great, you masked him out already?

Yeah pm me your email and I'll send it to you on the promise I'll see more pics tonight. :lol:

Thanks for the laughs, Joel!!!!! Those have been great :)

Oh...and Jordan's a cutie ;)

You're very welcome :)

And yes, he's my muse.

Archived