Coral Vue Hydros

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice Nudi!

All the ones I had ended up getting chopped by the powerhead. Make sure you put mesh or sponges on your pumps.

I have the koralia pumps so I don't see him getting sucked into either of those and I have a big sponge on my overflow box so I think I should be good :)

I have the koralia pumps so I don't see him getting sucked into either of those and I have a big sponge on my overflow box so I think I should be good :)

I had one get sucked into a Penguin 300 HOB, so I bet he can.

I couldn't save him (lettuce) and I had had him for over 6 months. Then he up and commits suicide by climbing on the filter intake.

I had one get sucked into a Penguin 300 HOB, so I bet he can.

I couldn't save him (lettuce) and I had had him for over 6 months. Then he up and commits suicide by climbing on the filter intake.

Damn, that sucks, hopefully this one stays away from them then. fingerscrossed

Algae eating nudiis normally eat flat worms too, hope he finds that infected mushroom you had

I took care of that a while ago :) siphoned them off with airline tubing. Over a week later and still no signs of anymore B)

That nudibranch is insanely beautiful!!!!!

What's the story on "Emily Elizabeth"?

She's the owner of Clifford the Big Red Dog in the children's books. I changed it to Emily Elizabeth-Still because they are married but she didn't want to take on his last name.

She's the owner of Clifford the Big Red Dog in the children's books. I changed it to Emily Elizabeth-Still because they are married but she didn't want to take on his last name.

Oh....hah....I should have known that! My son used to watch that cartoon all of the time. Not to mention the story books. It HAS been a few years though.

We can go back and review the record, but I think I said I had not seen that, not that it was impossible. But congrats! B) are you going to go to Disney now?

Got a name for the nudi?

Slurms MacKenzie.

Walk up to the hottest woman there, be like, "hey baby, did you hear I got 204 posts in one day on nano-reef? Wanna come back to my place? Yeah I thought so."

Walk up to the hottest woman there, be like, "hey baby, did you hear I got 204 posts in one day on nano-reef? Wanna come back to my place? Yeah I thought so."

:lol:

You laugh, but Ballz is getting laid tonight with that line :P

Also, I said it there but I'll say it here, your rics are amazing. Everyone should be mad jelly of your tank. I know I am!

Archived