SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd buy four, like I stated earlier.

I don't want to know that ballz......

If it is done well and tastefully I am more then happy to submit a picture, but maybe we should have the girls wear sexy clothing, like their fancy club clothes and take the pic of them preforming maintenance on the tanks. Me having to find a costume would eat all the profit I make!

If it is done well and tastefully I am more then happy to submit a picture, but maybe we should have the girls wear sexy clothing, like their fancy club clothes and take the pic of them preforming maintenance on the tanks. Me having to find a costume would eat all the profit I make!

That is why I'm buying them.

I am way to old for pin-up ... should of gotten into the hobby sooner then later :lol:

Ha if I am doing it you can!

We are recruiting you and Kat lmao!

Joel let me know when you need the payment for shipping and my addy for that macro.

I got bags today, it will ship next week. I'll shoot for before Wednesday. I saved my mr. Coral box that is nicely insulated too.

I thought it was a 'To-Do' list.

:lol:

----------

Oh hey, got some new stuff today, not that anyone cares about my reef. :P

They are acclimating now :) got a much smaller cleaner shrimp to pair with the one I have now. And the other I've never seen in person or on NR (granted I've not actively looked).

Archived