Pod Your Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, I thought iballs word was "naughty"?

Second...there was a new FTS? What page? I think I missed it.

Thirdly....Joel, place those new frags already! I don't think I can wait a month :)

He probably means grinding gears on that ducati cause he hasn't figured out how to ride yet :P

niice he is either grinding gears or that is how they sound - they are the noisiest bikes i have ever been on.

Yea ducatis are nice. Speaking of bikes I wish I never got rid of my cbr929rr

I might be selling the del sol soon too(keeping the twincharged motor to use as an inboard on a boat I've been building at my dads house) to buy a more family suited vehicle

Love my 2011 ZX6R :happy: Was my first bike and a week later I wanted a ZX10R :lol: I ride every day, bought the bike last halloween and already put 7500 miles on it. Kinda proud of that ;)

And cbr929rr was the last nice bike honda ever made. Sorry I hate Hondas, the cars to their stupid robots... They forgot their heritage and just try to make money now.

I might be selling the del sol soon too to buy a more family suited vehicle

Gen 1 AWD DSM w/ T34 upgrade?

It has rear seats...

:lol:

Easiest way to tell since first page is always fts - goto settings and set it so first post is shown at top of every page

Was thinking more along the lines of srt8 jeep to haul my boat lol

Yea I know...its either that or going back to driving a nissan gtr. My friend kylee works for nismo and has offered to sell me his r34 on seveal occassions...but the two door small backseat thing is...meh, plus who wants to look at a boat hooked to a gtr

LFA is one of the most amazing cars post 1980. It is a car that is not turly understood. Lexas/Toyata sells the car for 400k+ and every car they sell they are actually LOSING money... One example of the work that went into that they reconstructed carbonfiber into a new pattern to create a stronger media and they are the only ones with this machine... I almost killed myself when I saw paris hiltion has one.

Joel let me know when you need the payment for shipping and my addy for that macro.

Yeah, IDK about the calender thing ..... Hubby might be mad..... But I am starting to think I need to find a new JOB as I have only clocked 46 hours in 2 weeks and I am usually at 80, sigh here we go hunting again. Fricking a.

Archived