Top Shelf Aquatics

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

surgicalsense
We're jokingly planning a Sexy Women of N-R calendar and the guys suggested Disney princess outfits. Randi wasn't sure how to make some of them sexy so I was posting example Halloween costumes, haha. The usual shenanigans. :lol:

Of course, I should of known better ... men digging chics in costumes.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1.98 with a like 4.23 w/L ratio omgomgomg

I'm usually 1.5-2 with a strong w/l. On MW2 I think I was over 3.0 kd. I'm just getting used to a new controller and new maps and making up the 2 month head start everyone on there has all at once :lol:

Add me bro, DabnusShamer.

You're not contributing though. You can have 5% max :P

It's the rules, sorry. :P but once we get married we can combine percentages and maintain majority control.

It's the rules, sorry. :P but once we get married we can combine percentages and maintain majority control.

Says who? I don't think there are any legal rules regarding having to give a cut to someone because you planned on their thread :P Well if we get married I could just spend your percentage anyway :lol:

YES!

Look what you started...

I provided the location for the discussion. Had it not been for the intangible qualities of this thread, the factors that made this conversation possible, you would not be planning this calendar. :P

I provided the location for the discussion. Had it not been for the intangible qualities of this thread, the factors that made this conversation possible, you would not be planning this calendar. :P

Fine! Your percent should go towards my engagement ring anyway :P:lol:

I'd buy a nano reef calander. You make them for 5$ and sell for 19.99 for charity for corals :)

Right, charity for corals for mine and Randi's tanks :D

actually Nano-Reef owner could whore us all because they gave us the meeting place and host area of discusion. Your just cool so we chose your thread....

You're not contributing though. You can have 5% max :P

+1

We came up with it! That's like Mcdonalds telling us we need to pay them for ideas we come up with while eating in there. :P

Also I need charity so I can fill this tank up with corals!

HEHE I bet 100% of the guys on here would buy a NR girls calender.

actually Nano-Reef owner could whore us all because they gave us the meeting place and host area of discusion. Your just cool so we chose your thread....

Actually Felicia and I did with the Hot Redheads pics. :P

Could have done it on my thread! LMAO we chose to boost your posts by planning on this one! ;)

Also Joel, if you want a percentage, you have to use your photoshop skills to put the calendar together once we get the photos.

Yeah then you would earn you 5% as the planning and photos were done by us! :lol:

I don't mind giving Christopher Marks a share, he's handsome and could be Mr. January. Draw in the female reefers and those batting for the other team, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yeah I'll take four.

Why? You have have two hands.

Also Joel, if you want a percentage, you have to use your photoshop skills to put the calendar together once we get the photos.

Done.

viva la redhead time....Joel im such a horrible person....There hasnt been reef talk in 100 pages rofl....

It's fine :D it's better this way, corals don't grow fast so what else are we going to do?

I have no problem taking the business end.

Sounds fine to me. B)

True...haha I didn't think about that part...well today my birdsnest has gornw 300 microns....heres a picture...it looks like nothing has happened since yesterday

Archived