Cultivated Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Well magazines come out monthly...I dont think we could pull it off month to month, would have to be a one shot thing that lasts an entire year :D unless im wrong...

True true. A calendar means we need 12 girls and 12 tanks. Better get to recruiting.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was gonna ask about that mark.

I was born with it, have had always.

And now that I have gotten to 26 with it I am not going to have it removed, it's a part of my personality and people don't ask when your older, they assume I was attacked by a dog.

I need a good story for it, Like yeah I was going to get the blood from this 120+ Rottweiler and he just went ballistic, latched onto my face and that's the scar from it.

IDK lmao

Ok so that's settled. Fl gets October and has to dress up as a mermaid. Only 11 months to go.

LMFAO!

OMG where do I get a sexy Mermaid costume I can wear and work in the tank with......

IDK I guess the hunt is on for a sexy Ariel costume......

I would still like to know why October....

haha who know about october - but watch squared chime in when you have that mermaid costume on: "Randi you have a blue butthole!"

bd.jpg?t=1326406464

AH ha! You are 2 months older then me!

Now I understand!

HAHA OMG! I like that one Felicia but I am not that large up top to fill that one out..... I will continue looking though thanks!

haha who know about october - but watch squared chime in when you have that mermaid costume on: "Randi you have a blue butthole!"

I love that quote I have, he is hilarious.

yea pricey underwear - shame mermaids dont use they're palms to swim :P

;)

Yeah wear it for only a few minutes to have it either rip or fall apart.

Not worth the price. Really cute though. :lol:

I thought mermaids didn't wear anything? :huh:

I know you saw the Little mermaid, they all had clam shells on them!

And NO I wont be a naked mermaid Ballz. :mellow:

Archived