ReefCleaners.org

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

:evil laugh: oh yea....were visiting that school girl outfit is so worth driving 4 hours to disney...psssh now if only that picture was you in a school girl outfit elbows deep in the tank...hot reefers give me sweats :o

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah one of my really good friends is in vet school at UF and man is she in debt. You're a vet tech right?

I see that now...creepers :lol:

Damn they all post at once! HAHA

At least we got to have a good conversation before they chimed in! ;)

Yeah I am a Tech, I wanted to go to Vet School but after working as a tech for 4 years now I don't want that responsibility. Besides it's 8 years of school and I wouldn't be able to do anything until I was 40. Not going to happen.

Yes becoming a Vet is more school then becoming a regular doctor!

Damn they all post at once! HAHA

At least we got to have a good conversation before they chimed in! ;)

Yeah I am a Tech, I wanted to go to Vet School but after working as a tech for 4 years now I don't want that responsibility. Besides it's 8 years of school and I wouldn't be able to do anything until I was 40. Not going to happen.

Yes becoming a Vet is more school then becoming a regular doctor!

Yep. Its definitely a ton of work and my friend that's in vet school is always crazy stressed out. Her boyfriend is a vet tech in Gainesville.

And yeah, the guys all came swarming at once :lol:

:evil laugh: oh yea....were visiting that school girl outfit is so worth driving 4 hours to disney...psssh now if only that picture was you in a school girl outfit elbows deep in the tank...hot reefers give me sweats :o

Does your girl help with the tank and get her arms wet? ;)

HA! where is Hype or Tron? We could have them take the Pictures for the calender! HAHAHA

I would need a stool to stand on though as usually I am shoulder deep in the tank and I am not exposing anything! :P

Yea felicia - I said that once before I think in my thread, When ballz decided to talk about my girls 36f's :P

However I never got her to pose beside the tank rofl

Somehow I feel they'd be more than willing to find you a stool :D

Yea felicia - I said that once before I think in my thread, When ballz decided to talk about my girls 36f's :P

However I never got her to pose beside the tank rofl

I love that your posting her bra size.

Ok, so we've got some potential camermen and then me, Fl, and Deckoz's gf for the models. I think we need more models and lots more tanks :D

Somehow I feel they'd be more than willing to find you a stool :D

LMAO! I know right!

Well get her to pose next to the tank and reach in it like she is moving something. There ya go!

WOW 36f how does she walk upright! I am pretty good for my build but man I think mine are too big at times!

OK lets get all the other chicks on the board involved, someone PM rehype to ready the 12color DLP for some more calenders

and felicia...meh its the internet, she doesn't read it :D

OK lets get all the other chicks on the board involved, someone PM rehype to ready the 12color DLP for some more calenders

and felicia...meh its the internet, she doesn't read it :D

Its a calendar now? I thought it would be a magazine like Hot Rod but for reefs.

Well magazines come out monthly...I dont think we could pull it off month to month, would have to be a one shot thing that lasts an entire year :D unless im wrong...

You guys made me blush!

I was never really confident in myself until the last 6-7 years when I met A. IDK a string of bad boyfriends and cheaters, and being told my sister was hot was degrading and made me feel like I wasn't good enough. Oh and in school I had one chick call me Harry Potter because of the birth mark on my forehead. So yeah I have had a bit of a hard time in this very MATERIAL world.

But then A came around and everything changed. Plus he had a HOT car and is a red head as well. Just the icing on the cake.

Its a calendar now? I thought it would be a magazine like Hot Rod but for reefs.

Yeah I think it would be easier, we only need 12 chicks instead of 100's to fill the mag.

I agree one chick per month from NR, oh and I want a percentage.

It's like the movie house bunny! The girls of ZETA made a calender to fund their sorority and have a DOPE party. I just want to fund corals.

Archived