inTank Media Baskets

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

Pic's, Joel... I demand them. :mellow:

Actually, you like guns so I do have a picture for you. My Galco Miami Classic shoulder holster came in today:

1bTLS.jpg

B)

Trogdor, that is disgusting :lol:

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not hating, that's jut a gross picture. When I saw it, I cringed and my teeth hurt. :lol:

brush dem ####z then yo lol

edit: oh and thats what meth does to you kiddos out there.. stay off the meth!

sexiii

I know, right? B) it's going to take about a week before it's all fit correctly but I'm really pleased with the quality of it. I don't like that I can't carry it in Condition 1 (hammer back, round in chamber, safety on). Not that I always carry like that, I just like the freedom to if I wanted.

brush dem ####z then yo lol

edit: oh and thats what meth does to you kiddos out there.. stay off the meth!

But breaking bad makes it look so fun. :(

:lol:

No spoilers please! I'm like halfway through the 4th season. I'm playing catch up. But yeah it's hella awesome. Brian Cranston is probably the best underrated actor out there. Who else could play Hal and Heisenberg? Aaron Paul has really surprised me with his amazingly complex he's made Jesse.

No spoilers please! I'm like halfway through the 4th season. I'm playing catch up. But yeah it's hella awesome. Brian Cranston is probably the best underrated actor out there. Who else could play Hal and Heisenberg? Aaron Paul has really surprised me with his amazingly complex he's made Jesse.

oh i wont spoil it haha man that is a good series i dont know if they intended on it getting past season two.. however since it has, i love it

What are you labbing up today?

One of my polymer syntheses isn't working, so I spent today reading through the 200 page thesis of the student that developed the synthesis trying to figure out what's wrong. Exciting right? Hence why I said I appreciated the amusement from your thread :D

But breaking bad makes it look so fun. :(

:lol:

Me and some of my friends just started watching that show because we always get together on Thursdays and watch a show. Once Project Runway was over for this season we decided to start Breaking Bad (quite the change there, haha). We're only 2 episodes in and we're all hooked. We love criticizing their science though since we're all grad students in science. Like a high school chem lab actually having hydrofluoric acid and then not storing it properly. We're such nerds :D

Close to cracking the problem? :)

I know it's been the topic of conversation before, but my dad scoffs at the chemistry too. The first episode he was calling out all the elements in the opening credits. :lol: tbh, he's a lot like Walter, I tell him I'll be Jesse if he wants to start cooking when he retires. :P

Close to cracking the problem? :)

I know it's been the topic of conversation before, but my dad scoffs at the chemistry too. The first episode he was calling out all the elements in the opening credits. :lol: tbh, he's a lot like Walter, I tell him I'll be Jesse if he wants to start cooking when he retires. :P

Not really. I'm only part way through the 200 pages thesis. Reading science stuff takes much longer than like a book or something because I have to actually try to process it all as I go along. Its going to be my project for the next few days. Hopefully I'll figure out whats wrong soon though, but that's basically all research is, haha.

And yeah, me and my friends were totally calling out the elements during the credits. Your dad sounds awesome. If you're going to be Jesse, just don't start dressing like him and I don't recommend putting HF in a bathtub. :P

Oh yeah, I forgot we're "engaged". Does that mean that I should be mad at Gena for asking to see you in batman undies? :lol:

And yes I definitely would. The baggy pants are definitely not a turn on :P

I got a 50g drum of Methylamine to unload.

:ninja:

I've got access to chemistry equipment :ninja:

I got a 50g drum of Methylamine to unload.

Did you trade some thermite for it? :ninja:

Oh yeah, I forgot we're "engaged". Does that mean that I should be mad at Gena for asking to see you in batman undies? :lol:

And yes I definitely would. The baggy pants are definitely not a turn on :P

I've got access to chemistry equipment :ninja:

I promise, it's not what it looks like! :P

I don't like baggy clothes in general so we're good there.

And now we have a new plan, sell meth to fund our reefs. Siwelk acquires the supplies, Felicia makes it, I'll sell it. And when we all get caught they can use this post to add "conspiracy to manufacture and distribute methamphetamine" to our charges.

And now we have a new plan, sell meth to fund our reefs. Siwelk acquires the supplies, Felicia makes it, I'll sell it. And when we all get caught they can use this post to add "conspiracy to manufacture and distribute methamphetamine" to our charges.

Okay what did I miss...... :huh:

1. Meth

2. ???

3. Profit

LMAO The motto of the underpants gnomes! :lol:

Now just don't go blowing yourselves up or breathing toxic gasses now.

I promise, it's not what it looks like! :P

Uh huh...sure...good thing I'm not the jealous type ;)

Shhh...you're not supposed to plot things like this on a public forum. Geez Joel, you're making me doubt your discretion as our drug dealer :P I don't think I'd fit it well in the meth business. Something about preppy girl with no tattoos and a fluffy princess cat just don't scream meth cook to me. Man would we have some nice reefs though. MP10s for everyone! :lol:

so i heard something about that you might have some new sps in this thing?

I love that you totally ignored the current schenanigans and tried to change the topic back to reef stuff :D

I love that you totally ignored the current schenanigans and tried to change the topic back to reef stuff :D

well you cant blame a guy for trying. im mean look at how cute i am

398569_2365435224344_1504298517_31962436_1571015918_n.jpg

(im the taller one....... <_< )

Archived