Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey batman pants, what'd I miss while you were away?

Just the usual guy stuff :lol: Waiting on the rest of the photos to upload. How's the Max doing? On track for the transfer or did I miss that while I was away?

I have a good idea for this thread while we wait for the coral,

annnnnnnnddddd go!
tHkvk.jpg

Which is naked drunk guy, and which is burned hand guy?

That would be so great if you guys get to bring your grandchildren there someday...oh...and they all become best friends :)

What a great tradition to pass along!

I'm gonna take a guess. Naked guy (front center wearing plaid shirt). Burned hand guy (standing to your left, holding pistol, in black plaid). How'd I do?

I'm gonna take a guess. Naked guy (front center wearing plaid shirt). Burned hand guy (standing to your left, holding pistol, in black plaid). How'd I do?

Oooh! I want to guess. Front left with the axe is naked guy and I'm with Gena on burned hand guy.

Oooh! I want to guess. Front left with the axe is naked guy and I'm with Gena on burned hand guy.

Both wrong :P I'll keep naked guy a secret for his own good (since finding me on fb would be way too easy and my feed is filled with stuff about manventure, finding out who he really is would be too easy). But burned hand is bottom left with axe.

Looks like the Deliverance crowd.

:lol: we have more teeth than them though.

Looks like a bunch of hipsters to me. :lol:

:lol: I can't deny that we are all a little hipster.

surgicalsense
internet_guide.jpg

:lol: .... always!

Excellent picture of you guys bonding in the woods. Pioneers, even ;)

Looks like a bunch of hipsters to me. :lol:

tumblr_lc935nX1rg1qf37two1_500.jpg

:lol:

Looks like the Deliverance crowd.

OMG! :lol: .... that is the best one yet! Deliverance crowd!

... Where men are men and the sheep are scared.

lawl this thread is great

Before i troll the boards.. i need to get my daily troll fixing on - here... usually indicates the mood of the boards

lawl this thread is great

Before i troll the boards.. i need to get my daily troll fixing on - here... usually indicates the mood of the boards

"social barometer this thread is"

The-Clone-Wars-Giant-Yoda-Wall-Decal-Details-3.jpg

This is me:

UJirk.jpg

Beard is gone now though. I'm back to being a pretty boy like my personal photo under my member profile.

I vote you take a pic with the batman pants and the gun for your next avatar

LMAO I vote the pants, I don't know if i want to see a grown man in batman underoos...... :huh:

My personal pic is now of me shooting a friends AR15 Assault Rifle in Fort Myers at Tuckers Grade. Good times.

Archived