Pod Your Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<_< Lets just say it contained a very... very... very... very... large lady... who was 65... and Im only 22... and also was my buddies mom... And it gets so much worse with details that I can say that part and not feel bad lol. There is more that I dont tell anyone because it is just down right :o

And I will def have to try a single malt. I like to think I have a strong pallet due to the fact I been drinking craft beer since I was 16 :lol: And got into Wiskeys/Scotchs/Burbons because I feel in love with IPA's (Indian Pale Ales) that were aged in oak barrels which were used for whiskey and the flavor was amazing. Me and my drinking buddy already went through the gold label so time to try a single blend :happy:

Haha! Yeah, that's pretty bad. :lol:

If you like IPA, you'll like single malt. They aren't the same but the same intangible reasons I don't like single malt are very similar to why I don't like IPA.

Shame_4_web253.jpg

:lol:

I hate ipa's lol and single malts..... ill stick to cabowabo/patron anejo ,baileys, crystol, makers mark whiskey, any 4year+ aged rum. And all my lagers and ales :P

I only like the agressive sand paper to your tounge type of IPA's. Im a porter and stout man now. I got a very nice russian stout belgo anise ageing in my fridge... Think this shall be the year ;)

I only like the agressive sand paper to your tounge type of IPA's. Im a porter and stout man now. I got a very nice russian stout belgo anise ageing in my fridge... Think this shall be the year ;)

What are you waiting for, go grab some single malt and drink some tonight, I'm almost positive you'll like it more than the blended variety. It's much more aggressive than blended.

... Just handsy :mellow:

:lol: That's how it goes.

I have had this stout sitting in my fridge for 2 years ageing... It takes alot for me to let a beer age lol. I think new years will be a great time for me to pop the cap and sit on a roof somewhere. And I will def try to get a single malt now. Maybe tonight :D

Yes it did ;) .... and the update is? Happy corals, I am sure?

I'm in Cincinnati for the day which is for the best, I can't over analyze their condition :D

I'll be able to see them tomorrow around 1. I will update with pictures of course :)

This is my whiskey!!!!!!

post-25164-1325268876_thumb.jpg

I don't know how you guys can drink whiskey, scotch, tequila, etc. I have no tolerance for it I guess. It just tastes terrible to me. I've tried the "good" stuff too. Just can't do it!

This is my whiskey!!!!!!

I don't know how you guys can drink whiskey, scotch, tequila, etc. I have no tolerance for it I guess. It just tastes terrible to me. I've tried the "good" stuff too. Just can't do it!

Oh amaretto, I assume you like amaretto sours?

The "good" stuff usually is really an aquired taste. Anyone who drinks scotch tells you to never try "the best" because you'll never drink it again :lol: but then again there are man drinks and girl drinks and I'm perfectly fine with societal conventions :D

Oh amaretto, I assume you like amaretto sours?

The "good" stuff usually is really an aquired taste. Anyone who drinks scotch tells you to never try "the best" because you'll never drink it again :lol: but then again there are man drinks and girl drinks and I'm perfectly fine with societal conventions :D

Yes....yummy. In fact, I haven't had one in a while. I'm gonna have one today :) I have a lemon tree and an orange tree :)

Archived