Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

I'm sure I've posted about it earlier here or somewhere, but I bought a big 4.5 liter bottle of JW Black :lol: came with its own suitcase and sits in a metal frame so you can pour it. I'm about 1/3 through it in 2 years now. :D

Classy.

I drink black in between blues.

I have like 3 drinks.

I'm an old man already lol.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try to keep it classy... When I'm not drinking jäger. :lol:

I'm slowly narrowing down my palette. Clear liquor is out, the darker the better usually. Blended Scotch and Bourbon are the front runners right now.

There are only a handful of drinking stories I have and two of those involve the time I vowed never to drink it again and the time I decided to give it a second chance :lol:

There are only a handful of drinking stories I have and two of those involve the time I vowed never to drink it again and the time I decided to give it a second chance :lol:

That about sums up my experience with Jager, haha.

It's funny how different things affect people differently. I see how bad jäger treats a lot of people and I feel perfectly sober drinking it, I'm obviously not though :lol:

Something about tequila and single malt, but not blended, scotch that hit me real hard.

You better be drinkin redbull with that jager joel :P

Ha, I'm not too big on the alcohol + caffeine racket. I don't much like jack/rum and coke either. When I drink it, it's usually just straight up and really cold. I've had a jäger bomb a time or two and they taste good, just don't like the feeling afterwards :lol:

I remember when this was first viral :lol: I'm Internet old :(

No for real....redbull = reef fund

That's cool man, do you get free red bull?

haha yea, shame too cause now I'm as bad as them coffee drinkers that drink 3 pots a day <---3-4 8oz...I'm addicted haha just like I'm addicted to my car, my reef, good lovin and cigs lol. And food haha I love food, I dont stop eating from the time I wake up til when I goto sleep lol, thank god I'm active at work or id be a beached whale

Redbull is extreamly addictive... I would drink 2/3 cases a week... Pretty bad.

Now I just stick with craft beer lol.

Joel what kind of scotch would you recommend? I recently started getting into it and had some JW Gold Label that was just fantastic.

And my jager story would put my entire country to shame if I ever spoke of it openly lol.

haha yea, shame too cause now I'm as bad as them coffee drinkers that drink 3 pots a day <---3-4 8oz...I'm addicted haha just like I'm addicted to my car, my reef, good lovin and cigs lol. And food haha I love food, I dont stop eating from the time I wake up til when I goto sleep lol, thank god I'm active at work or id be a beached whale

Haha, your vices sound like a sober Hunter S. Thompson. :lol:

Joel what kind of scotch would you recommend? I recently started getting into it and had some JW Gold Label that was just fantastic.

And my jager story would put my entire country to shame if I ever spoke of it openly lol.

Good to hear! You already started pretty high up so you're not going to taste a lot of stuff that's better. The first step is to find out is if you like single malt or blended then refine from there. Gold Label is blended and good places to start would be any other JW blend, blue label is pretty good, so is black label. Other good brands of blended to try would be Chivas Regal or White Horse.

Single malt is completely different in that "the best" are the epitome of acquired taste. I don't like single malts but I do know that Glenfiddich 12 year is a good starting point. Hopefully someone that likes single malts will chime in here and turn you on to some good ones to try.

<_< Lets just say it contained a very... very... very... very... large lady... who was 65... and Im only 22... and also was my buddies mom... And it gets so much worse with details that I can say that part and not feel bad lol. There is more that I dont tell anyone because it is just down right :o

And I will def have to try a single malt. I like to think I have a strong pallet due to the fact I been drinking craft beer since I was 16 :lol: And got into Wiskeys/Scotchs/Burbons because I feel in love with IPA's (Indian Pale Ales) that were aged in oak barrels which were used for whiskey and the flavor was amazing. Me and my drinking buddy already went through the gold label so time to try a single malt :happy:

<_< Lets just say it contained a very... very... very... very... large lady... who was 65... and Im only 22... and also was my buddies mom... And it gets so much worse with details that I can say that part and not feel bad lol. There is more that I dont tell anyone because it is just down right :o

You didn't. No. No!

:shudder:

Archived