Pod Your Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well then don't do this ... ;) could be taken the other way!

I took it the other way. It takes a perverted mine to do the other ;)

Geeze...you gained 4 pages since I was last on :lol:

That's a great picture of you and your dad! I like the beard. I love beards, goatees(sp?). My husband always has some form of facial hair at my request. It's so manly :)

This thread has become bigger than I can manage :lol:

Thanks! You have good taste! :D

Same here, Andrew keeps a Goatee and when he shaves it I get all weirded out because he looks so young!

Damn men looking better as they get older and us having to work harder for it! Bah!

Joel, I bet it was because you and your dad make silly faces when people take pics of you guys! Men are so silly, never giving us a single nice picture!

It's really not fair at all is it?

And it's more because my dad is rarely photogenic lol.

Beard jokes

:lol:

btw awesome avy joel

Thanks B)

Ahhhh gotcha Joel yeah it's your dad's fault!

Yeah you guys get the good lashes and the good skin! It's like WTF and as we sleep we wake up and have to do the hair and makeup or people look at us like WTF. You guys just roll out of bed and look good! Not fair!

Yeah you guys get the good lashes and the good skin! It's like WTF and as we sleep we wake up and have to do the hair and makeup or people look at us like WTF. You guys just roll out of bed and look good! Not fair!

B)

Totally fake. /nice boob hair. :angry:

Nope this was on a web page for side effects from a hormone pill for women.

I read about it twice before I posted it.

Look at the line of adhesive above her lips. Hair does not grow in perfect straight lines.

I do concede that, but the chest hair is so realistic, still gross, the only other ones were photo shopped or whatnot.

I did read the article 2x though, said this woman suffered side effects, the beard looks taped by her ears now that I look a it better.

Funny though, makes her look like a neanderthal.

I love when I'm behind on this thread and I come in in the middle of some weird/ridiculous conversation... Apparently about bearded stinky girls this time? I'm not even sure I want to read back to figure out how that conversation got started. :lol:

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I like your new sig and I'm very impressed with your photoshop skills!

i like stinky ugly girls with beards. :lol:

Don't we all... Deep down inside?

Joel....quick....post something reefy :)

I've not looked at the tank since I shot the video :I

Hows the tank Joel!?

Good I suppose, getting huge amounts of skimmate lately. Like 4x more.

I love when I'm behind on this thread and I come in in the middle of some weird/ridiculous conversation... Apparently about bearded stinky girls this time? I'm not even sure I want to read back to figure out how that conversation got started. :lol:

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I like your new sig and I'm very impressed with your photoshop skills!

You don't need to go back :lol:

And thanks, that represents all of 20 minutes of work. I will probably improve it later.

I've been gone all night because I was doing a gift exchange with some excoworkers.

They know me so well:

nR1V9.jpg

Also got some nice cards and a gift card to the chain LFS. :)

We also played the board game Dirty Minds, I one 3 out of 4 B)

My mother taught me how to play Dirty Minds when I was like 12. Then again, shes always the one to offer me alcohol.

Your sig is awesome, you champion.

It's a fun game, especially after drinking a few :lol:

Thanks for the compliment!

Your avatar reminds of a project I did when I was first getting into graphic design:

vuDSK.jpg

The cool thing about it that PS nerds will like is that every color is it's own layer, the final PS file is like 150 layers and everything was hand painted, of course I used photo layers under to help but the final is all hand done.

Project was a space scene that needed three planet, one ring (lip ring), a nebula, stars, and a comet (sunglass reflection).

Archived