Pod Your Reef

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You were worried about your post count.

I'd be worried about your PM count now.

I bet some lonely old reefer would buy him an mp10 if he traded pics.

I don't know where the family photos are but I'll dig up a Harry Potter side by side for you guys too. It's about as spot on as the BiebBallz.

Why did you take a picture of yourself sleeping? Is that something new on MySpace?

This was after a hardcore party. I was so drunk the night before.

heeeeeyyyyy seexxxxxiiiii!

:eek: Gay.

I bet some lonely old reefer would buy him an mp10 if he traded pics.

I don't know where the family photos are but I'll dig up a Harry Potter side by side for you guys too. It's about as spot on as the BiebBallz.

:naughtydance: I'll take that MP10 for some pics.

This was after a hardcore party. I was so drunk the night before.

While I don't buy that, I'm going to call the Tennessee State Police and tell them that a guy that goes by "Ballz" drank underage and get you so busted. :lol:

Hmmmm speaking of beards....I wish mine would stop growing lol....I've had a full beard since I was 14....and it just spreads further and further out.....gotta shave my damn cheekbones and I could shave and it be more then stubble by the end of the day....I think I have some ape up in me

1. Why don't you believe me?

2. The police here don't do anything. They drive 2011 Chargers and eat donuts.

3. What kind of a mother names their kid "Ballz?"

4. I didn't get busted.

alcohol is bad m'kay? ya shouldnt drink alcohol m'kay?

;)

LOL whoa! Went to get the car and got a new page! And all about Beber?

Did you see the pic of me?

Hmmmm speaking of beards....I wish mine would stop growing lol....I've had a full beard since I was 14....and it just spreads further and further out.....gotta shave my damn cheekbones and I could shave and it be more then stubble by the end of the day....I think I have some ape up in me

Buy a beard trimmer, trim as close as you can get, clean up your neck with razor, boom, jason statham stubble.

1. Why don't you believe me?

2. The police here don't do anything. They drive 2011 Chargers and eat donuts.

3. What kind of a mother names their kid "Ballz?"

4. I didn't get busted.

1. I do, I was just giving you crap

2. That's what police do everywhere. They are useless and when you need them they can't help you. My friend got his car hit and the other driver ran. Who do you think drove around the community and ultimately found the women responsible and solved the case? That would be me. Then when I had the license plate, address, and photo of the driver I still had to fight with the cop to come look at it.

3. Yours.

4. I know, it's like impossible to get busted for drinking underage short of walking up to a cop and drinking in front of them :lol:

1. I do, I was just giving you crap

2. That's what police do everywhere. They are useless and when you need them they can't help you. My friend got his car hit and the other driver ran. Who do you think drove around the community and ultimately found the women responsible and solved the case? That would be me. Then when I had the license plate, address, and photo of the driver I still had to fight with the cop to come look at it.

3. Yours.

4. I know, it's like impossible to get busted for drinking underage short of walking up to a cop and drinking in front of them :lol:

1. I knew that.

2. I know!

3. What? No!

4. I drank with the cops!

devilsadvocate

did this like 4 times when i was in new Orleans.

Archived