• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So your using the Sol...

Any updates? Last FTS was in Feb :huh:

Yup switched over January of this year! Awesome fixture I absolutely love it.

+1

Dude are you on Socalireefs now? That's where I've been hanging...kind of lost interest here at NR

Really beautiful setup! What type of live rock are you using?

It's fiji LR I got from my LFS.

Alright so I apologize for my absence! Tank is still up and running just haven't been active on this forum.

I have rearranged quite a bit and the tank has matured a lot since last time. I lost my tailspot blenny mysteriously, but I'm looking to get some new fish here soon.

I'll get up a new FTS hopefully this evening! Stay tuned!

In the meantime here's some eye candy.

bubblecoral.jpg

Picked this little beauty up last week.

Deleted User 4

ololol Yeah, I have...but over there is like really no1 there hahah...... I love nano-reef the most compared to any other forum site there is ahah.

ololol Yeah, I have...but over there is like really no1 there hahah...... I love nano-reef the most compared to any other forum site there is ahah.

Dude there are plenty of us over there! You need to spend more time and hang out!

No new FTS, but here's some new pics I just snapped.

I've had massive growth of the miami hurrican chalice, on the bottom right is my pink boobies which is beginning to take off now. I've found that once it has more than 5 eyes they just explode!

7693031198_28bb020a96.jpg

scoly1 by BOMBreef, on Flickr

Here's my acan garden.....kinda pissed off for some reason. I've got my BGM chalice which has also grown alot the past couple months.

7693027468_83d5c0b2df.jpg

acangarden by BOMBreef, on Flickr

ENJOY!

Deleted User 4

Ohhh man. Very very nice. I don't see your tank on socalireefs though....

Dude, the scoly doesn't fight with your acans? Neat.

Also, my gawdd that scoly is ultra... Must've cost you a grip, $300 or $400? :bowdown:

The chalice has grown a beauty..

Ohhh man. Very very nice. I don't see your tank on socalireefs though....

Dude, the scoly doesn't fight with your acans? Neat.

Also, my gawdd that scoly is ultra... Must've cost you a grip, $300 or $400? :bowdown:

The chalice has grown a beauty..

You found me haha! Nice to see you on SCR man

Nope they don't fight at all....I was really surprised!

You don't even want to know what that scoly cost....lol $125! I used to have the hook ups.

Yeah all my chalices are growing great and the color is amazing.

I just picked up some new frags!

2p red hornets

4p fruit loops

6p blue hornets

Can't wait to grow these babies out!

Ohh and I'm switching to Red Sea Coral Pro salt this week!

I promise I'll get a new FTS soon!

After over a year of having this tank you'd think I'd have a few more fish than my original B&W clowns....

Well today that changes....I'm about to go pick up a purple fire fish. I'm pretty excited I built a mesh screen top for the tank too!

In a couple weeks I'm going to get a small mystery wrasse and in the near future I want a Blue spot jawfish!

Pics will come soon with an Updated FTS TODAY! I swear! :D

Deleted User 4

Wow, looks great! Definitely looking forward to your new bluespotted jawfish and mystery wrasse. That's like the best fish combo there.

By the way, why not a new fts? :D

Wow, looks great! Definitely looking forward to your new bluespotted jawfish and mystery wrasse. That's like the best fish combo there.

By the way, why not a new fts? :D

Thanks man! I'm stoked I'll be getting the mystery wrasse here in a couple days.

As for the FTS....I did a water change and it was a little too cloudy.

I sold my mp40wES and I'll be getting my mp10ES tomorrow. I also switched over to RSCP salt from reef crystals....I love RSCP I'm so glad I'm done with the box of RC.

With the difference in money I got from my mp40 I'm going to go buy myself something nice! YAY!

Stay tuned!

I have my Bird of paradise and that's all. After dabbling with SPS in my last tank I've found I prefer an LPS/zoa/ softie tank.

Thanks! All I want now is a nice big frogspawn or hammer coral to fill in the top there and I'll be happy.

I got my mystery wrasse too! I'll snap some pics once he stops being shy.

Try an ausi-torch. The off coloured tenticles and the bright yellow polyp tips would look sick under your shiners man. That tank is str8 up shmexy btw. Lovin the rock wall. Im in the process of a diy 20 long, and im thinking of doing that to free up space/ mount corals. But, I wanted to ask. How do you actually mount your frags to that wall? Did you leave wholes for frag plugs when you did your foaming or something?

Your tank has inspired me to setup a solana with a ai sol instead of a rimless 17g with a sol ... I love the growth and colors of all your chalices . I already bought the 17g lol ..... Good frag tank I guess haha . How often do you do water changes ?

Archived