ReefCleaners.org

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

why not move the clams to the RSM and move light?

Because light attached to BioCube and RSM light attached to RSM.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? So they could look at that website with you? :angry:

Woah bucko.

I'm trying to help you. Sheesh.

And i don't look at that website - you do.

Oh Euphy, thats not good. Can't you just set it on there for now (the light from your BC) until you can get a new light for the RSM and start from nil with this one?

Oh Euphy, thats not good. Can't you just set it on there for now (the light from your BC) until you can get a new light for the RSM and start from nil with this one?

TLCD/TLTD

A-D-D S-U-V doo do do doo DO

Panic Attack, I know I would if this was my tank.

I bet your still doing the WC as well? Damn wish someone could say why this crashed like this.....

Panic Attack, I know I would if this was my tank.

I bet your still doing the WC as well? Damn wish someone could say why this crashed like this.....

The water changes seemed to be hurting it. Imma mix up another batch right now.

Really? You didn't change salt's recently did you?

I did, but it was to Red Sea Coral Pro which is supposedly better than Reef Crystals.

Okay, so I went to the fish store with my sister and there was some dude that was walking in the parking lot and he started screaming "Awww man, look at that ******* white ** in that ******* Prius! ***** cut me off! That ******* **!" And then I was like "Hey, I think he just called you a ******* white ** in a ******* Prius..." and my sister was like "No, I don't think he did." We got out of the car and he was like, "YEHH, THAT'S RIGHT ***** ******!! LOOK AT THAT WHITE ** IN THE ******* PRIUS!!" and he started flipping us off. Then I was like "Told ya' so..." and my sister said we had to leave, so I couldn't actually go into the fish store. :tears:

I was gonna be pedo bear for Halloween but I procrastinated to order the costume and now I have no costume and I'm gonna stay at home by myself like a loser and watch the Finding Bigfoot two-hour special. :tears:

Archived