inTank Media Baskets

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

I sincerely hope that wasn't a true story....

Knowing Euphy I bet it was we were kept in detail re the whole not being able to poop in the house thing and I have a quote from that in my Sig! LOL

You and poo Euphy.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sincerely hope that wasn't a true story....

It was 100% true. I'm lucky that my teacher let me go to the bathroom. I would have either pooped my pants or... Actually, I would have diarrheaed my pants and there would have been jui... Well you get the picture. ;)

I'm actually not kidding. It was like the highlight of my day.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

WHY DO YOU POST THESE THINGS?!?!?!?!

It's not that bad. If you saw the mess I made, then you would have something to complain about.

Ich habe eine Katze :o

Du hast eine Katze :huh:

Er/sie/es hat eine Katze :happy:

Ihr habt eine Katze ;)

Wir haben eine Katze :angry:

Sie haben eine Katze :mellow:

Nein, ich habe ein Hund. -_-

But why do you tell people about it??

I don't know... Haha. Just sharing my day I guess.

Was it too obscene? Dx

Today in German, they were handing out REAL, LIVING Germans for FREE!!! When I walked in, there was a massive crowd and some foreign lady with a weird accent asked me if I was there to pick up my German and I was like "Nein!! :P" and she was like "What?" and I was like "I said no in German" and she laughed at me. I was so sad because I didn't get my own German. Nevertheless, I've always wanted a British person so I guess I'll wait.

Today in German, they were handing out REAL, LIVING Germans for FREE!!! When I walked in, there was a massive crowd and some foreign lady with a weird accent asked me if I was there to pick up my German and I was like "Nein!! :P" and she was like "What?" and I was like "I said no in German" and she laughed at me. I was so sad because I didn't get my own German. Nevertheless, I've always wanted a British person so I guess I'll wait.

Ha the student program! We had Austrians for the German class in my school. I took Spanish though makes more sense living in FL and all even though I am German Dutch :P

Mmhmm... The Germans were funny so I said nonsense to them. I was like all "Ich habe eine Katze! >:U" and they looked at me weird so I was like all "SCHEISSE!!!!!"

:lol:

German sounds cool, I wish we had a German class at my school! We only have Spanish, Mandarin, French and ASL (American Sign Language)

Omgsh Euphy, that's mean!

:lol:

German sounds cool, I wish we had a German class at my school! We only have Spanish, Mandarin, French and ASL (American Sign Language)

Omgsh Euphy, that's mean!

The only people that take Mandarin at my school are people of Asian descent and overachievers. Most everyone takes Spanish, a few people take French, and a LOT of people take German.

It's not really mean in my opinion... They called me sehr verrückt... :(

Ins "Soviet Russia," eine Katze hat dich. >:D

You freaked out the foreign exchange students. LMAO your so mean.

But they were free. :(

Teehee, they were all around 5ft tall. :P

The only people that take Mandarin at my school are people of Asian descent and overachievers. Most everyone takes Spanish, a few people take French, and a LOT of people take German.

Teehee, they were all around 5ft tall. :P

Lol the Mandarin teacher teaches "traditional" Mandarin so its kinda useless

Yeah, almost everyone takes Spanish, then some people take French

Hey, don't be hatin on short people, short people are awesome B)

I have been ignoring your german cracks until now! Looked up the Google translator, ;)!

SO I will now understand every word, just didn't feel like doing it before.

LOL

And you are kind of

sehr verrückt (I love copy and paste, thats how I got this!2vv6x05.jpg)

IDWK! :ninja:

YOU DO WANNA KNOW? :o

Okay, so it was two men doing things and it was REALLY nasty... Well that's what I heard. I suspected it when I was sent to the link, then I immediately clicked off after I saw skin. The person who sent me to the link said it was two guys. :eek:

EDIT: IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived