Innovative Marine Aquariums

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want a green dog!

If you dye a chicken egg while it's still incubating, the chick will come out the color of the dye. They were selling LIVING colored chicks AND bunnies in a magazine.

The groomer at my Vet Clinic will dye the dog's hair for you. One girl dyed her dog's feet, mow-hawk and tail bright green! Loved it!

I had to do a double take then I was like is he really green, then OMG yes he is! :P

If I had a dog with long, straight, white hair, I would dye it sky blue and leave streaks white and cut it like emo hair. :wub:

Funny convo I had...

"Hey, I think we need to talk... I have something really important I need to say..."

Me: "Um... Okay?"

"Yeah... Well... HOW COME EVERY TIME YOU COME AROUND MY LONDON LONDON BRIDGE WANNA GO DOWN LIKE LONDON LONDON LONDON WANNA GO DOWN LIKE LONDON LONDON LONDON WE GOIN' DOWN LIKE..."

Me: "Are you factually serial? >_>"

not. really. even your clam? is your clam dying?? i hope not...why can't you ever give me a strait answer :(:tears:

THE CLAMS ARE FINE. THE ZOAS ARE FINE. THE MONTIS ARE FINE. EVERYTHING ELSE BESIDES THE FISH IS DYING OR DEAD.

Happy? :D

How about doing a 100% water change? Like hitting the reset button

I'll mix up some water with my old salt tomorrow I suppose. I have 10 gallons, so I'll just do all that in one shot. :P

Archived