inTank Media Baskets

Euphyllia's BioCube 29 HQI ~ FTS PAGE 93

Euphyllia

I was gonna post a link to the you had a bad day song, but then I got this as a top result...

This made my day even worse. The dude was such a noob! Omigosh he was like lvl 48 and he had a brown robe on and a fire staff, lol. I had full red mage and a pwnage staff! LAWLZ I'm joe king, Runescape is really stupid. I played it with my friend and we got to level 70, haha. Then I gave all the stuff on the account away because I realized how stupid the game way. ANYWAYS, the reason I disliked the video is because in the middle I starting chocking on a taco... A huge piece of lettuce was stuck in my retainer, but it was half way down my throat and I started gagging and it wouldn't go. I almost threw up, but I got it out. I stopped eating the taco. And so the dude at Taco Bell had a Mexican accent, but my dad claimed that he knew for sure they guy was another race. When we got up to the window, he put CHEESE on my tacos. We asked for no cheese. He was really nice and he redid the tacos and stuff. So anyways, they planted corn outside the window, and I called the corn stupid and he gave me a mean look. My dad said "thank you, mam" when he went to redo the tacos, and the dude was a boy and he got amgry. So I'm upset. :(

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was gonna post a link to the you had a bad day song, but then I got this as a top result...

This made my day even worse. The dude was such a noob! Omigosh he was like lvl 48 and he had a brown robe on and a fire staff, lol. I had full red mage and a pwnage staff! LAWLZ I'm joe king, Runescape is really stupid. I played it with my friend and we got to level 70, haha. Then I gave all the stuff on the account away because I realized how stupid the game way. ANYWAYS, the reason I disliked the video is because in the middle I starting chocking on a taco... A huge piece of lettuce was stuck in my retainer, but it was half way down my throat and I started gagging and it wouldn't go. I almost threw up, but I got it out. I stopped eating the taco. And so the dude at Taco Bell had a Mexican accent, but my dad claimed that he knew for sure they guy was another race. When we got up to the window, he put CHEESE on my tacos. We asked for no cheese. He was really nice and he redid the tacos and stuff. So anyways, they planted corn outside the window, and I called the corn stupid and he gave me a mean look. My dad said "thank you, mam" when he went to redo the tacos, and the dude was a boy and he got amgry. So I'm upset. :(

WOW ....

Euphy you have had a bad day here is a kitten

h6dq4.gif

Slowest Nom EVER!

WOW ....

Euphy you have had a bad day here is a kitten

h6dq4.gif

Slowest Nom EVER!

Wow! That was a slow nom! :o

Omnomnom.gif

:mellow:

not sure what to say...

IMMA PUT YOU IN THE AKKUSATIV POSITION SO I CAN CALL REFER TO YOU WITH A FALSE KOGNATE!!!

Ich stoße dich!

fNpsd.gif

You'll like this Euphy. ;)

BAHAHAHAHAHA! I played bad romance in one tab, whilst looking at the cat in this tab. Best. Ever. :lol:

What were you on yesterday! That cat is interesting lmao! I am no good at that editing crud but thats great. And the yellow balls were a bit bright for my eyes, fricking feel old when I can't look at bright colors without my glasses! ACK!

NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANY

ANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANY

ANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANY

ANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYAN

Lol me and my lab group were listening/singing along and dancing to it today in APES, one of my friends WOULDN'T stop :lol:

:o

ME TOO!!!!! I was watching Nyan Cat, Rasta Nyan Cat, Nein Cat (the Nazi version), Nyan Cat on Drugs, Nyan Cat Dubstep, The Nyan Cat Movie, Rainbow Bunchie 10 Hours and German Kid Verses the Numa Numa guy. :D

:o

ME TOO!!!!! I was watching Nyan Cat, Rasta Nyan Cat, Nein Cat (the Nazi version), Nyan Cat on Drugs, Nyan Cat Dubstep, The Nyan Cat Movie, Rainbow Bunchie 10 Hours and German Kid Verses the Numa Numa guy. :D

lol how did you get away with all that in class??

Have you seen fat Nyan Cat? So cute!

lol how did you get away with all that in class??

Have you seen fat Nyan Cat? So cute!

I just tortured (not like DIIIEE but like STAY stay staaaay NOOOoooz staeh!!! >:U) my dog in front of a green screen. You can guess what's about to be posted on YouTube. :P

Archived