inTank Media Baskets

! New Book On Breeding And Raising Clownfish

christosclowns

christosclowns

Hey everyone some of you may know me some may not. I have been talking about my new book for a while and it is almost here. Its a long process in making a book and i am getting excited as the release date gets closer. This book is directly driven towards the novice and beginner for breeding. The soul purpose is a very simplified way from start to finish on how to start breeding and raise some fish. There will be a highly advanced version of the book that will make way sometime in 2012 where I will be teaming up with 4 very highly respected breeders to make the ultimate book. My goal with this book is to allow the novice or beginner and even in between breeders to see what it's like from a hobbyist point of view on breeding. The book will be available through amazon and hopefully Nano-reef itself. I am in the works on making it a kindle as well as an iPhone app and an iBook. The hard copy is what has been taking so long and I can't speed up printing but I am expected to have copies in the next three weeks. Saying all this I would love to make a list on people interested and of course as a tradition I will have some free book giveaways. I hope there is interest because I am attempting to help all the people with questions. In the book there is a FAQ section with over 20 questions that are always asked over and over again and I tried my best to elaborate on these questions. I hope I can personally talk to you all with interest and good luck. Thank you

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know id be interested in one just to see how it turns out, you never know it may be like the clownfish book by joyce wilkerson..... plus i love anything that has to do with breeding clowns! ill paypal when your ready thanks!!!

christosclowns

Thank you and this book has allot

Of pictures and is very easy to read and understand. It is geared towards the novice or beginner and later on I'n the year the advances version of the book will be out with some

Of the most respected breeders putting their knowledge and experiences together. It was a long process and very expensive but i did it because i wanted to share what i learned. There's allot I'n this book and the best part is the simplicity and the FAQ part. I remember breeding and trying to find

An answer to a question was like pulling teeth, not anymore lol. I will be looking forward to sending you a copy and who knows maybe it will be a great edition to the breeding world. I would love for everyone I'n the world to buy it lol positive thinking right

christosclowns

Great thank you for your response i hope we get many more People that are looking toward to it what i think will happen is when the book is actually out it will stir up a crowd from word of mouth or at least i hope so

Chelle's Ocean
Great thank you for your response i hope we get many more People that are looking toward to it what i think will happen is when the book is actually out it will stir up a crowd from word of mouth or at least i hope so

Congrats - interested in a copy as well :)

i would love a copy and could i get one possibly signed? the iphone app would be real sweet too so i can look stuff up when i am with my 10 pairs. hehe

christosclowns

Thank you Erik and it means allot that you are interested. I am going to be signing every copy not that I am famous but people seem to want a signed copy lol. I am so excited about this book coming out you have no idea

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested. I have my first clutch of eggs today! 3 bonded pairs and 6- 20gal tanks Ready to get organized. Time to read threads again.

christosclowns

Well here is the update I finally got the final copy in and it looks great now it's just a waiting game I was anticipating end of this month but I'm lookin at end august beginning sept and all will be signed and thank you so much for the support

LittleFishy

That's awesome! I have been looking for a book like that! My clownfish have been flirting like crazy and most of the stuff I have found has been vague. I'll probably be interested in a copy.

christosclowns

Thank you very much everyone. The book is under 100 pages and it's so simple and to the point you guys and gals will love it. I cannot wait I been trying for a year to do this and it's finally almost here. I was a novice at one point and by far I still learn things till today but sharing my experience and the simplest way to breed and raise clownfish was my goal. I know it will be a hit and I cannot wait

Archived