Cultivated Reef

Feedback for Tenor

Tenor

nano reef heaven

Tenor is very pleasant to deal with and very kind. Great with communication and willing to work with you. I am in Texas(very hot) and my shipment came packed very well (w/ice pack) :D and my frags were open within a hour B) of being in my tank. Great quality frags. :wub: Look forward to doing business again. ;) Definitely recommend getting quality high end frags from Tenor anytime. (Sorry I didn't get a chance to take pics before I posted this)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tenor is very pleasant to deal with and very kind. Great with communication and willing to work with you. I am in Texas(very hot) and my shipment came packed very well (w/ice pack) :D and my frags were open within a hour B) of being in my tank. Great quality frags. :wub: Look forward to doing business again. ;) Definitely recommend getting quality high end frags from Tenor anytime. (Sorry I didn't get a chance to take pics before I posted this)

Thank you very much for great feedback. Tenor

• 2 months later...

Just received my order today and everything has already opened. a+ job on the packaging. Will be ordering again very soon

Tenor is freaking awesome. Aways enjoy ordering from him. His packaging is hands down the best.

Thanks again Peter

48F1A198.jpg

+1 he's the shizzle

Thank you all for a nice words.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I received a zoa pack from Tenor, and couldn't be more happier with it. Great guy to work with, and great zoa frags. Was prompt on returning PM's. Definitely recommed.. I'll be back for some more later on.

• 3 months later...

I have never ever seen such care in packing and shipping any product like what I just received from Tenor. It must have taken him several hours to pack my 7 frags. I'll follow up later on how the zoas/palys do but if his packing is any indication of the quality of his products, I'm gonna be really happy. He also answered all of my questions even before I made a purchase. He seems to be a very caring quality person!

Archived