Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Feedback for Tenor

Tenor

Tenor's zoas and palys are AMAZING!

I had them shipped via 2 day usps in 30F-50F weather. The water was a little cold when they arived but since the packageing was so good they did just fine! The first coral to open during acclimation was the Captain America Paly, then the Paradise Zoas, and every thing else about a hour later. Tenor has great prices and the fact that 2 day shipping works so well it makes for even better savings! I will definately order again! Thanks again Tenor!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tenor's zoas and palys are AMAZING!

I had them shipped via 2 day usps in 30F-50F weather. The water was a little cold when they arived but since the packageing was so good they did just fine! The first coral to open during acclimation was the Captain America Paly, then the Paradise Zoas, and every thing else about a hour later. Tenor has great prices and the fact that 2 day shipping works so well it makes for even better savings! I will definately order again! Thanks again Tenor!

Thanks for great feedback Kveekx.

Tenor

• 3 weeks later...

I just completed my first order from Tenor and I can tell you I almost didn't want to right feedback because I wanted to keep his Zoa's to myself!!

Tenor was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish, we collective work through a shipping problem, and the Hornets look great even after being lost in shipping and delayed 24 hrs.

Have no concerns buying from the shipper, just leave some for me!

I just completed my first order from Tenor and I can tell you I almost didn't want to right feedback because I wanted to keep his Zoa's to myself!!

Tenor was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish, we collective work through a shipping problem, and the Hornets look great even after being lost in shipping and delayed 24 hrs.

Have no concerns buying from the shipper, just leave some for me!

Thanks SerenityReef for the great feedback. Those will be a nice zoas in your tank.

Tenor

• 4 weeks later...

Well a few months back I bashed Tenor for selling so many corals and making tons of money. I told him to pay for a sponsorship. Boy was I wrong Peter can't be making much money with his prices and the packaging. His packaging is the best I have seen and I have bought tons of coral in my time. I PMed him asking about his corals and apologized for being a azz. He was very nice and still gave me a deal. Which I did not expect after my rant. Figured he would charge me double lol. I feel he is passing along his frags at great prices instead of charging top dollar. A+ seller and sorry I was a D bag in the past Peter. :)

Well a few months back I bashed Tenor for selling so many corals and making tons of money. I told him to pay for a sponsorship. Boy was I wrong Peter can't be making much money with his prices and the packaging. His packaging is the best I have seen and I have bought tons of coral in my time. I PMed him asking about his corals and apologized for being a azz. He was very nice and still gave me a deal. Which I did not expect after my rant. Figured he would charge me double lol. I feel he is passing along his frags at great prices instead of charging top dollar. A+ seller and sorry I was a D bag in the past Peter. :)

WOW! I remember that.....it takes a good dude to step up and apologize like that. Nicely done lawnman :)

I think tenor really does it just to pass along good stuff to others.

WOW! I remember that.....it takes a good dude to step up and apologize like that. Nicely done lawnman :)

I think tenor really does it just to pass along good stuff to others.

Yes I was a total D Bag to a really cool guy. I still feel bad and wish I could take it back. :(

Anyways I will give him another positive since I am here and not clutter his feedback thread.

You are great man your self Lawnman and thanks for the great feedback.

Peter

Got a shipment today from Tenor. 2 of 4 zoas have opened but those that have are really nice. Hoping the other 2 will open. Great shipping. Thanks.

Got a shipment today from Tenor. 2 of 4 zoas have opened but those that have are really nice. Hoping the other 2 will open. Great shipping. Thanks.

Thanks Eddie for great feebback. They are stressed abit after 2 days shipment, hopefully they will open soon.

Tenor

• 1 month later...

Well, I did it again. I spent more money on more of Tenors zoas.........and I'm glad I did!! Picked up the space monster, utter chaos, ultra armor of god and some fire and ice. As always all opened immediately. Oh, and just wait to see what Tenor has growing out....totally drooling!

Thanks so much Tenor,

jack1978

Well, I did it again. I spent more money on more of Tenors zoas.........and I'm glad I did!! Picked up the space monster, utter chaos, ultra armor of god and some fire and ice. As always all opened immediately. Oh, and just wait to see what Tenor has growing out....totally drooling! Thanks so much Tenor, jack1978

Thanks Jack1978 again. Glad everythig are doing great in your tank

• 2 months later...

A++++ Seller

Order a Pack from Tenor yesterday and received today. :) Everything was well packed and as described.

Wanted to point out the integrity of Tenor.The Pack was for 7 different Zoa's shipped (package deal). Package was suppose to be delivered by 10:30 but didn't show up till almost 12:00, not a big deal. I did mention it to Tenor in case he wanted to re-cope some of the shipping charges back from Fedex for a paid service he didn't receive. Instead of keeping the extra charge he credited me the money back to my PalPal. I didn't ask for this but it shows the type of person he is. Thank You Very much Tenor. I will defiantly be ordering from you again.

Thanks, Trent

A++++ Seller

Order a Pack from Tenor yesterday and received today. :) Everything was well packed and as described.

Wanted to point out the integrity of Tenor.The Pack was for 7 different Zoa's shipped (package deal). Package was suppose to be delivered by 10:30 but didn't show up till almost 12:00, not a big deal. I did mention it to Tenor in case he wanted to re-cope some of the shipping charges back from Fedex for a paid service he didn't receive. Instead of keeping the extra charge he credited me the money back to my PalPal. I didn't ask for this but it shows the type of person he is. Thank You Very much Tenor. I will defiantly be ordering from you again.

Thanks, Trent

Thanks a lotTrent for the great feedback.

Awesome seller to deal with. Ordered a few zoas from Peter and USPS messed up the shipping. 5 days in shipping and 1 polyp is gonna make it. Peter promptly refunded my money. One of the best sellers on Nano Reef

Awesome seller to deal with. Ordered a few zoas from Peter and USPS messed up the shipping. 5 days in shipping and 1 polyp is gonna make it. Peter promptly refunded my money. One of the best sellers on Nano Reef

Thanks Lawnman for great feedback and sorry for the issue USPS created.

Tenor

TeflonTomDosh

I think it's a sign from the Gods. You're moving to Florida!

Thanks NanoNew2011 for great feedback. Glad you enjoy them.

your feed back makes me want to buy from you. where can i see what type of items you have for sale

A++++ Seller

+1

Some of my best Z/Ps have came from this man.

Packs them like a pro and communication is always top notch. Buy without hesitation :)

your feed back makes me want to buy from you. where can i see what type of items you have for sale

I will post them in FS section when they are ready.

+1

Some of my best Z/Ps have came from this man.

Packs them like a pro and communication is always top notch. Buy without hesitation :)

Thanks Ziareefer

Archived