inTank Media Baskets

Show Off Your Wrasse

Alkamist

Wow i think it may be time for another wrasse then lol i really like the look of the mystery one but a red flasher would be sweet.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those with a line spot wrasse, how long did it take it to come out of hiding and actually be seen? I added mine yesterday and since last night its been in only 1 spot of the tank, underneath a single rock.

it is alive because I can see its eyes move and the tail as well. But i've not seen the fish as such. Not even during feeding time when I overfed Rods food :(

Here's a picture of the wrasse I just got this friday. He's been in hiding and have seen him only come out once or twice. Still getting used to the tank mates. Beautiful though!

IMG_2253.jpg

Here's a picture of the wrasse I just got this friday. He's been in hiding and have seen him only come out once or twice. Still getting used to the tank mates. Beautiful though!

IMG_2253.jpg

Very nice, love the color.

When I fed the tank Rods food, he came out to play. Since then, he's not gone in. Very very beautiful. I'm a wrasse convert now. These will be my goal for a new /bigger tank :D

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

iphone pic, but you get the idea

Awww, adorable. I love possum wrasses. I'm waiting for a white banded to come in at the LFS.

When I fed the tank Rods food, he came out to play. Since then, he's not gone in. Very very beautiful. I'm a wrasse convert now. These will be my goal for a new /bigger tank :D

IMG_2259.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

He came out! Awesome fish dude. If I hadn't already bought mine I was definitely eyeballing that one! I'm pretty sure I'm a wrasse convert now too, man these fish are siiiiickkkk.

• 8 months later...

Lubbock's

DSC_0047-1.jpg

Nahacky's female

file-6.jpg

Black Leopard

DSC_0018-2.jpg

White banded possum. Waited a year for this one and he managed to carpet surf :tears: I had my tank covered with 1/4" mesh but I had to leave a small crack in the back for a few days and it managed to find it.

P3190057.jpg

I also have a Longfin Fairy but it won't come out of hiding

• 1 month later...
noirsphynx

Some more new additions.

Longfin Fairy Wrasse, funny pose but it shows his fins.

file-28.jpg?t=1337878752

male Eightline Flasher Wrasse

file-26.jpg?t=1337878745

female Longtail Fairy Wrasse

file-27.jpg?t=1337878748

Archived