Cultivated Reef

WTS: Tons of Stuff! NEED IT ALL GONE ASAP! OBO!

malibukay

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm I have a eheim 2217 and hydor inline :P. Im going to need to buy a sponge filter now if I sell these. Would you so happen to be looking for these items?

hmmm I have a eheim 2217 and hydor inline :P. Im going to need to buy a sponge filter now if I sell these. Would you so happen to be looking for these items?

Yes I was looking for those haha ;)

accckk I dunno why I said 2217 its a 2215... sorry bout that man.

How much for the filter and heater?

$75 for the filter, $25 for the heater. Heater has less then 2 months on it :) not sure how much it would cost to ship, but this filter is heavy. I could dump the media to save on some weight (it probably needs to be changed anyway). I also have unopened ADA Xingu sand and a lil bit of aqua soil unused if you're interested in those aswell.

$75 for the filter, $25 for the heater. Heater has less then 2 months on it :) not sure how much it would cost to ship, but this filter is heavy. I could dump the media to save on some weight (it probably needs to be changed anyway). I also have unopened ADA Xingu sand and a lil bit of aqua soil unused if you're interested in those aswell.

I'll take the heater for sure how much is shipping on it to 07871? The filter now that I think of it dosnt have trays right? I need something with trays :/ and I'll pass on the sand thanks, not really into planted tanks anymore haha I'm too hooked on reefs!

I'll take the heater for sure how much is shipping on it to 07871? The filter now that I think of it dosnt have trays right? I need something with trays :/ and I'll pass on the sand thanks, not really into planted tanks anymore haha I'm too hooked on reefs!

correcto no trays just stack the stuff up ontop of each other. I was actually gonna use it for a reef and just throw some chemipure elite in some filter socks and toss them in lol. I will instead switch my freshwater moss to a 10g aga and use my ada as a reef tank.

shipping would be $10 usps priority. PM for more info on shipping pleaaaasseee

i still got the filter and heater :):P

heater im buying! hold it for me lol you told me to pay you tomorrow!

I know :P I know :P. It will serve you well :) getting hosing on the darn thing is a pain in the arse region

I know :P I know :P. It will serve you well :) getting hosing on the darn thing is a pain in the arse region

what size hosing?

what size hosing?

I have 5/8 x 1/2 on it. Had to warm the tubing up with boiling water to soften it so I could get it on the heater. But once its on there.. its on good!

I have 5/8 x 1/2 on it. Had to warm the tubing up with boiling water to soften it so I could get it on the heater. But once its on there.. its on good!

oh ok awesome! thanks for the tip :lol: i wonder what size lily pipes i need for that size tubing then?

should fit all standard lilly pipes

oh ok so when they say lily pipe size 10mm or 13mm it dosnt matter?

oh ok so when they say lily pipe size 10mm or 13mm it dosnt matter?

lol I thought you ment length of the pipe :P not diameter. diameter matters but i know the tubing will fit them because I already searched it when I was looking for pipes that would work with my filter which uses the same size hose. What size tank are you running?

lol I thought you ment length of the pipe :P not diameter. diameter matters but i know the tubing will fit them because I already searched it when I was looking for pipes that would work with my filter which uses the same size hose. What size tank are you running?

i eventually want to have a do!aqua mini-L running

lol I wish anemone fan would give me some feedback on that tek light i sold him.... I think thats whats keeping people from buying my corals for sale :P. So when you get this in the mail be sure to leave feedback lol

lol I wish anemone fan would give me some feedback on that tek light i sold him.... I think thats whats keeping people from buying my corals for sale :P. So when you get this in the mail be sure to leave feedback lol

I will don't worry!

Archived