ReefCleaners.org

cees's bc14 going to be broken down! pics of new job!

cees

will you be replacing the bc14 or setting it up in addition to?

Yea ill b transferring everything to my new tank but ill keep the bc14, once me and my gf get a house ill b setting both up one in the basement and one upstairs!

Yea sure is, only thing stock on that thing ate the wheels and the turbo...but the wheels are being replaced by December hopefully... Some nice 18x8 and 18x9 :D

Thats dope! I see ur fmic haha! I should start fixing up my s4! Want do some bbs and a fmic and dwn pipes! But way to much cash! Haha. I am happy being stg2 for now! Still smash on stg 2 stis and evos and everything in between, thats all u see in denver! Lol

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything will be here on Wednesday July 20th........Then the drilling will begin. hahahaha should be good. gotta love power tools

thanks man, you really need to put ur elos up already! i hope the 25 i get looks anywhere as good as urs!

on a whole new note and off of reefing. me and my gf went to the shooting range! lol it was fun and funny to see my gf shot. it was her firtst time. we were shooting a glock 19(9mm) and a 21(.45) funny part was to see my gf shot the 45. after 4 rounds she didnt want to shot anymore, but she maned up and finished her magazine lol. we are going to be getting the glock 19 gen4 soon!

lol its super fun! haha next to cars and reefing on the fun-o-meter for me haha. i have a wide interest in a lot of stuff! but yea back to reefing......cant wait for that new tank!

pic update for shi+s and giggles!

day at the range first 2 round are the one off to the left 8 out of 10 shots with the glock 21(.45acp)

2011-07-16220546.jpg

back to reefing! lol

2011-07-17191842.jpg

2011-07-17192006.jpg

2011-07-17191901.jpg

2011-07-17195354.jpg

2011-07-17191943.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

quick update, grimmpls got my new mr.aqua 25g in should be paiting and drilling soon! ill get pics up once i get the tank. cant wait to set up that tank!

so after getting bored at home after work cuz mw3 aint yet and black ops sucks sooo bad!! (i love playing video games! lol) i decided to retro the leds in to my bc14, i went out and got a dremel kit and some food and came back and got to work! i am very happy with the out come and it looks great! here some pics after about 2 hrs of work! lol

2011-07-28225937.jpg

2011-07-28231453.jpg

2011-07-28231503.jpg

2011-07-28231517.jpg

2011-07-28231526.jpg

the stock moon lights are still on there, i also need to see how to get the fans back up and running! am horrible at diy!! lol

lookin good man. I just set up my 14bc about a week ago. got a vortech and everything and Im thinking about ideas for lighting. Im thinking about maybe going with a kessil or something. have you checked those out? I havent seen you at the store lately. where you been?

jesus bout time....whatd it take u, 6 weeks? hahaha

meh! will see how this light does. the equivalent of 3 panorama strips

lookin good man. I just set up my 14bc about a week ago. got a vortech and everything and Im thinking about ideas for lighting. Im thinking about maybe going with a kessil or something. have you checked those out? I havent seen you at the store lately. where you been?

i havent seen those lights, man you should see my mr.aqua build! its gana b sick!!! i was there the other day saw the suby and your gf and mike. he talked me into getting a frag of darth maul zoas! ive always wanted one! i was gana txt you to but figured ud be bz at work. hows the house hunting going for you?

you a baller? look into Aqua Illumination if you can swing it, totally awesome, but, $$$

and yea am not balling like you just yet and i was looking at the ai sols, you must really love that thing! always telling ppl to get one! but idk i do want my mr,aqua to be f****ing pimp!

beleive me I have looked at them.....a lot! thing is this tank is basically just to hold me over until I get my much larger tank up and running, then the 14 becomes my girlfriends. I will probably save the ai for my bigger build which I will need about 2 of them.

the guy that hooked me up with all this stuff has 4 ai sols lol he has one over his mini elos! (sooooo damn sexy) his tank is sick! super dope scape and nice corals! the he has a rimless 57g tank with 3 ai sols that he never setup. i wana buy one of the sols from him but am broke lol plus i really wana buy a glock! lol any who his selling that tank to his bro.

fts. pics kinda suck dnt have a dslr yet! lol so good ol cell pics will have to do.

2011-07-29174935.jpg

the one to the far left is my new darth maul zoa, looks soo cool when fully oppend

2011-07-29175057.jpg

and my tourch its doing alot better then when i first got it from the fs it looked bad!

2011-07-29175119.jpg

I got a 2 polyp frag of darth mauls and its already sprouting a new polyp. and I got them for $free.99!!!!!!!!! Your tank is lookin awesome cees.

wtf?!!! when i went in they only had one frag and mike was being lazy and didnt want to frag me a good piece from the 30+ piece they had there!! lol how the hell did u get urs to sprout?? and yea free.99 sounds sweet!! lol

• 3 weeks later...
I light the upgrade on your lights and your tank is looking nice!

thanks d'espresso! i did work hard at at retro fitting the lights in!

in other news and both good and bad!! grimmpls has my new mr.aqua tank ready for pic up! looks super sick!!! bad news am moving!!! sucks sooo bad!! but i have to move to ft.collins my older brother has a restaurant out there and he needs my help to run it! idk wats going to happen as far as my tanks go. might set the mr. aqua in the restaurant if my bro lets me lol!

grimmpls sent me a teaser so i tought id share!

188.jpg

new tank is heeeeeaaaaaa!!!

like to thank my good pal jacob once again! his been telling me how dumb ppl can be amd asking for free tanks!! hahahahah! ppl?!!

anywho here the pics jacob did a great job painting it and drilling it

2011-08-19185231.jpg

That overflow box looks super low to me.. but the tank does look really nice. Hopefully the water line isn't too low.. :s Unless you like it that way, then more power to ya!

its not all that low my friend jacob that drillied and hooked me up made a goood point on having it to high. when u stick ur hand in the water over flows and spills. well atleast thats the case in his elos mini! but it really dnt bother me at all

Archived