Pod Your Reef

cees's bc14 going to be broken down! pics of new job!

cees

heres pic of the good ish that i didnt break! lol

hqi light

2011-07-03094834.jpg

stand

2011-07-03094846.jpg

elos mini sump. brand spanking new, well as the tunze filter sock and return pump

2011-07-03094804.jpg

2011-07-03094813.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Formula462

never had it happen in an AIO but i did it to a 20H and i just lowered the water level (it was at the top too) and forced marine silicone into the crack and really gooed it up good under the rim. I wasnt trying to go rimless tho. it got hit with a beer bottle during some intense drunken behavior.

lol damn drunks! yea idk wat to do i have silicone and i can get it on the outside of it and maybe the inside the overflow box covers it in the inside. i really dnt have the funds to buy a new tank or do mager work such as having some one replace the whole back piece! as far as lowering the water level i dnt have a choice.. the over flow box sits pretty high

Sigh......oh cees.... Ditch the cube for good and take it as an opportunity to upgrade to a real rimless lol

+500000 lol.

But yeah, I'm not really sure what you can do like I said in our PMs. I don't know how much a crack like that compromises the integrity of the glass.

lol its all ur fault banjo! if u didnt have such a damn good looking tank! i wanted it to look like urs :(

but i dnt knw wat tank to buy or wat to do with this one if its salvagable or not i really dnt have funds for a whole new tank right now

Lol :(

You can try jamming a ton of silicone in the cracks, but that might be an accident waiting to happen. I have no idea when it comes to glass, lol. You should make a new thread in general discussion on ideas to save the tank. You'd get more views there than having it in your tank thread.

yea ive been going crazy to find one. meh oh well i still have my bc 14 to work on here some pics

2011-07-03125022.jpg

fts

2011-07-03125002.jpg

and fts with the hqi light, lol just for fun

2011-07-03115200.jpg

Damb cees. I am very sad to hear this news. If I find any thing laying around at any of my buddies houses I will pick it up for you. I know the guy from qua imports who opened up that shop called the works is getting rid of a lot of stuff so I will call him today. we could keep the overflow from the Bio cube so if we get a new tank I can easily drill it in 5 minutes. I also might have a Mr. aqua rimless at friends house you could grab. He does not take care of his #### and it pisses me off so I would rather you had it. hang in there cees we will figure this out. until then my old friend. good luck

Damb cees. I am very sad to hear this news. If I find any thing laying around at any of my buddies houses I will pick it up for you. I know the guy from qua imports who opened up that shop called the works is getting rid of a lot of stuff so I will call him today. we could keep the overflow from the Bio cube so if we get a new tank I can easily drill it in 5 minutes. I also might have a Mr. aqua rimless at friends house you could grab. He does not take care of his #### and it pisses me off so I would rather you had it. hang in there cees we will figure this out. until then my old friend. good luck

i really appreciate everything youve done. i was looking at the mr aqua tanks the 25g cube would b coo. but any big tank would do. i kinda wana try and fix this one and see if itll hold up.. but if you come across anything just txt me or call me dude. thanks and good looking out

face palm for cracking the tank. thats a bummer dude.

lol yea tell me about i still cant believe i did it! -_-

So i really wana get a tail spotted goby. My lfs has some for sale. Will i have any problems with the fish i jave now? Ywg+ pistol and 6 line wrassel.

SouthFlorida_Tron

Nitrates nitrates nitrates! If I can ever get my coral beauty out I will, let the two clowns run the cube.

Your coral beauty is way to big lol. Well at least it looks big but i think it should go in a bigger tank. Well i think i can keep my parameters in check doing weekly water changes(which i already am) and minimal feeding

oh snap just got off the phn with jacob (grimmpls) and lets just say we worked something out and i am now gana b getting a mr aqua 25g!! man i can thank u enough jacob ur a down ass dude!! thanks a bunch man!!

SouthFlorida_Tron
oh snap just got off the phn with jacob (grimmpls) and lets just say we worked something out and i am now gana b getting a mr aqua 25g!! man i can thank u enough jacob ur a down ass dude!! thanks a bunch man!!

I think ur so excited ur shaking while u type, lol congrats man, now cycle that bad boy!

Btw, see the new additions? More than just teasers tomorrow with new DSLR :)

I think ur so excited ur shaking while u type, lol congrats man, now cycle that bad boy!

Btw, see the new additions? More than just teasers tomorrow with new DSLR :)

lol. i was prettry damn happy its great news, hes ordering it from marinedepot, and i did see your stuff looks good, and i been bugging my gf to get me a dslr lol. btw is that your mk4?

SouthFlorida_Tron

Yea sure is, only thing stock on that thing ate the wheels and the turbo...but the wheels are being replaced by December hopefully... Some nice 18x8 and 18x9 :D

Archived