Pod Your Reef

cees's bc14 going to be broken down! pics of new job!

cees

thanks man. yea mike told me all about it haha... i got a promotion at work and am getting a raise so this is my treat to my self!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2011-06-12202941.jpg

pic of henry him and minero have made burrows every where. besides my bluespoted jaw fish this are the best fish+inver ive have owend

Good thing he's in the front and not the back! I really want the same combo with 2 clownfish... Ill have to see how the tank holds up first tho!

SouthFlorida_Tron

In was gonna do 3 panoramas, 1 white, 1 blue, 1 50/50!

Til I splurged on aqua illumination haha

In was gonna do 3 panoramas, 1 white, 1 blue, 1 50/50!

Til I splurged on aqua illumination haha

Haha i said it b4 on ur mp10 and ill say it again! U sir are one lucky man! Lol

I think i might do 2 20k par38 and make a mesh screen. Rather b safe then sorry! I might also do a pair of clowns later. I really want some s'mores!!

lol he already does! hes all over the place and as soon as my hand goes in he jumps right on and trys to clean it! lol he also tries to clean my blue green chromis but he doesnt let him self his real shy

so a member here on nf was selling some stuff he lives in boulder co and i worked there, he was selling his ecoxotic panorama retro light and a bio29 hqi drilled with a elos sump. we worked something out and am getting it all. guys names jacob and his username is grimmpls super cool guy real laid back. anywho nuff talk heres some pics. just got my rkl from my lfs elite reef, shot out to the whole staff great ppl!

2011-06-23224319.jpg

i havent installed this yet. not sure wat i wana do.

2011-06-23224407.jpg

lol gf magazine and phn in pic!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Just got through yoUr cycle and already upgrading! Lol..... For a sump, I would too... Hahahaha

But check out my new sps, sick polyp extension!

SouthFlorida_Tron

My upgrade will be a CADlights setup for sure.....sooooo sick....

Never going sump less again!

My upgrade will be a CADlights setup for sure.....sooooo sick....

Never going sump less again!

having a sump is dope! lol. cant wait to get that tank!

so just got to work and first thing i saw was my rkl is sick my water is exactly 79 degrees second thing i saw is my green chromis is missing!! idk where he is.... anyone wana guess wat could of happend??? i have some hermits and snails pistol shrimp and ywg oh and cleaner shrimp. water parameters are all good..

I would guess the chromis died and the pistol dragged him in his burrow? Chromis have a high mortality rate.

lol just found him! my cleaner shrimp kept going to the same spot over and over again so i got up to see wat he was doing and sure enough found him along with 3 hermits!!

2011-06-24194936.jpg

2011-06-24195555.jpg

rip bo! :(

SouthFlorida_Tron

new pix up...... not good ones, iphone pix :( but hey, u get the idea! when do we get updated pics of the 29g?

i still havent gotten the 29 just yet the deal is about 50% done with the guy thats giving it to me i kinda want to mount the led lights i have over the 14. but hopefully i can get the bc29 this week

SouthFlorida_Tron

If it's not a done deal just do it....if it's kinda a waiting game, wait it out....

New stuff, go to my page! You're gonna wig out... Traded my brain!

update!!!!!!!

first up new fish! sixline wrasse herman. lol gf picked the name

2011-06-30214437.jpg

his small maybe about 2 inches

next is a gsp i got for 26 bucks at my lfs

2011-06-30192409.jpg

and last is my shrimp chapolin eating a snail that hitchhicked on the gsp

2011-06-30214333.jpg

kinda see it the snail is in the middel. chapolin got dwn on eating it lol

other news am suppost to be picking up the tank from grimmpls tomorrow hope all goes good and ill have a new project coming!

Hey Cees! everything is looking great. I can't wait to see all the stuff you picked up from me up and running again. I really want to see how those LEDs will look on one of these cubes of yours. hurry up and get some pics up. LOL I guess I can't really talk since I have 0 pictures up. I just wanted to say thanks for everything your a stand up guy. everyone who has been waiting for cees to hook up his 29g Im sorry its all my fault. I am a procrastinator of all sorts :P

Oh ya have fun in New Mexico! :naughtydance: theres a naughty dance for ya..........Peace out !

well goodmorning to all. so last night i got home and started the processes of taking the rim of the bc29 grimmpls gave me.....................and yup u guest right i f*****g cracked it!!!!!! the back piece of glasses cracked when i lifted the trim to break of the glass right over the top of the bulk head where its drilled. what can i do?!! pls help ppl. oh and grimmpls we didnt end up going to NM. we just went camping up in the mtn for a day and came back gf had some stuff to take care of! any who heres a pic :(

2011-07-03005220.jpg

SouthFlorida_Tron

Sigh......oh cees.... Ditch the cube for good and take it as an opportunity to upgrade to a real rimless lol

yea true and soooooo damn pissed at my self i couldnt sleep!! i have a alot of stuff now am gana upload a pic of it all.. give me a sec lol

Archived