Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

What is this LPS?

Akiowalt

Builder Anthony

I have two of these things i think also but never really payed attention to the stem.It worrys me that it will fall off because it will fall in back of my tank and theres not much light left back there so im wondering if anyone has any idea of what to look for before they fall off.Check by the glass in the photo theres 2 there.reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=244488[/url]

DSCF1507-3.jpg

I found someone else has something similar going on also.But what i dont understand is the location where mine are growing they are on branches.I think they are lobophylia branches but ill have to compare the stalks of them when the lights are on.

well i seemed to have found this reading

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=244488

I have two of these things i think also but never really payed attention to the stem.It worrys me that it will fall off because it will fall in back of my tank and theres not much light left back there so im wondering if anyone has any idea of what to look for before they fall off.Check by the glass in the photo theres 2 there.reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=244488[/url]

DSCF1507-3.jpg

I found someone else has something similar going on also.But what i dont understand is the location where mine are growing they are on branches.I think they are lobophylia branches but ill have to compare the stalks of them when the lights are on.

well i seemed to have found this reading

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=244488

Wow. You got 2! If basing on the picture, this is quite similar to mine.

Previously I faced the same problem when I moved my tank. The small branch located at the back and near to the bottom. Initially, I had the intention to throw out the rock since growth with a lot of green hairy algae. After that I found this little guy was growing and glued it on another clean rock. I did try to feed it with brine shrimp and growing pretty fast.

I place this rock on the bottom of my tank with medium flow and regular feed. Don't know what I'm going is correct or not? Nonetheless, since this is a rare thing, try to keep it. One thing is that my hermit crab, cleaner skunk and lobster very like to go there and hunting for food. B)

• 1 year later...

Archived