Pod Your Reef

Changing Setups, stuff FS

NaClCrocodile

NaClCrocodile

Hey guys, looks like I'll be changing setups and so I've got a few things on the chopping block.

First:SOLD

SWC 160 Cone Skimmer. It's been in use for around six months, I cleaned it thoroughly about a month ago and it's been sittin' dry ever since. I won't have pictures up today, but I'll try and get them tomorrow. It's $275 new, I'll be selling mine for $230 shipped. I'll include all the paperwork I got with it and anyone will vouch for Luke's customer service if you need anything post-sale.

Second:SOLD

Eheim 1250 Hobby Pump. It's also about six months in use but it has a slight defect. One of the "feet" broke off on me. It doesn't affect it if you're keeping it in-sump, but you may have an issue if you're trying to mount it outside. I also have all the pieces/paperwork for this. Since one of the feet is broken off, I'll sell it for $60 shipped ($105 new).

Misc:

Marineland 300w Submersible Heater $20 shipped, I have the original box so I'll ship it in that.

Jager 75w Heater $20 shipped, the glass is thicker on here and it seems really well built but I've had it hooked up to a RKL since I bought it.

PM's are key.

Cayman

Is the 300w overkill for a bc14? might be interested

unless your trying to make fish stew, its definitely an overkill lol

NaClCrocodile
Is the 300w overkill for a bc14? might be interested

Yeah, I wouldn't go that high, it was intended for a 75g tank a while ago.

unless your trying to make fish stew, its definitely an overkill lol

This.

bump for a great local seller. You will not be disappointed with anything you buy from NaClCrocodile!

bump for a great local seller. You will not be disappointed with anything you buy from NaClCrocodile!

In box is full. Payment sent for the Ehiem.

NaClCrocodile

Sorry guys, forgot I only had room for 50 PMs, I'll shoot some out to ya.

Kierik, I got it gonna send it out today.

Archived