Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

$5 off at ReefCleaners.org

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Use the code "5off" before Friday at midnight EST to save $5. With the cash you save you can buy a lotto ticket and become a millionaire, so you should consider taking advantage of it. Thanks again for your continued support from all of us at ReefCleaners.org

paradox_of_reef

I was going to place an order next week. If I buy tonight will you guys hold the shippping till Monday?

John, You've out done yourself!! I didn't know mangroves counted as penny macro.. :) anyway, I was super excited by the extra goodies that came with my order, including a different type of chaeto then I currently have, 2 mangroves and some cactus caulerpa!... I thought I ordered fuge grade gracilaria, but the beautiful red stuff that came is definetly display worthy!! Hopefully by the time my urchins discover it and mow it down, I'll have a nice chunk in my fuge growing.

Thanks again!! You're my number one go to for macro and clean-up crews :)

johnmaloney

Thank you! Fuge grade and regular grade is pretty much the same right now they are all looking pretty good, there are 2 different types but it is one of those eye of the beholder things of which looks less attractive.

Archived