Coral Vue Hydros

Chris George's Silverstrand Reef

Chris George

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll post an update in a couple of weeks or if I find more of them.

so your tank is amazing and literally inspired me to get almost same dimensions... 28x28x14. I already have a 48x30x22 on order from Reef Savvy, so I called Felix and had him make me another one as well.. I also love how clean your equipment setup is....

Chris George
so your tank is amazing and literally inspired me to get almost same dimensions... 28x28x14. I already have a 48x30x22 on order from Reef Savvy, so I called Felix and had him make me another one as well.. I also love how clean your equipment setup is....

Thank you so much! I think you'll like that you went with the extra 2" in height. While I love the look of a super-shallow tank, it doesn't leave much for rock structure. 14" is perfect. Make sure you check out Urbanek's tank when it comes to clean equipment setup. :)

My dosing pump just came in the mail this week, so I'll have more equipment on the tank soon.

Thank you so much! I think you'll like that you went with the extra 2" in height. While I love the look of a super-shallow tank, it doesn't leave much for rock structure. 14" is perfect. Make sure you check out Urbanek's tank when it comes to clean equipment setup. :)

My dosing pump just came in the mail this week, so I'll have more equipment on the tank soon.

Lol I'm actually Looking at it right now. His tank is like the tank I ordered from reef savvy as well. U guys r my role models. Lol!!

• 3 weeks later...
Chris George
Picture update?

I'll get an update up this weekend hopefully. I've been crazy busy at work and haven't had time to post updates. My dosing pump arrived a couple weeks ago and I haven't had the chance to install. :(

Your tanks looking nice. I really like the scape.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Archived