#1 Orphek PR-25 - matt_longview #935

#2 Orphek PR-25 - jeirdo #601

#3 Orphek PR-ML7 - ToXIc #760

#4 Orphek PR-ML7 - reefer38 #172

#5 PicO Aquarium - Fluffeh #129

#6 Ecoxotic EcoPico 5 - bonese #666

#7 inTank Media Basket - phild3791 #597

#8 Tunze Turbelle Nanostream - clayphx #329

Winning members, you will receive a PM from me shortly with more details. Thanks to everyone for participating!

Happy 10th Birthday Nano-Reef.com!

It's Nano-Reef.com's 10th birthday, and to celebrate the big event we're giving you presents! We've teamed up with our community sponsors to give away some great prizes!

10thbirthdaygiveaway.jpg

Prize Details

Orphek PR-25 LED bulb provided by Orphek with your choice of spectrum colors. The PR-25 is a PAR38 form factor bulb (screws into a normal light socket) and is a 70-150w halide pendant replacement. Containing 12 diodes running at 2 watts each and available in various color combinations, the PR-25 is an excellent, cost effective and efficient choice for nano and mid-sized aquariums. Even better, the PR-25 is dimmable with a common household dimmer! More Info - We have two bulbs to give away to two lucky winners!

1j7oyt.jpg

Orphek PR-ML7 LED bulb provided by Orphek. The PR-ML7 is a PAR30 formfactor bulb that screws into a normal light socket. Containing 7 diodes running at 2 watts each (four 450-460nm blue diodes, and three 380-440nm UV/violet diodes) the PR-ML7 is the ultimate color enhancing spotlight and/or moonlight. Nothing adds color like UV, and we’re the only company offering such an option! Available in 110v or 220v, and it’s dimmable! More Info - We have two bulbs to give away to two lucky winners!

PicO Aquariums Deep Blue 12 Starphire rimless aquarium. This 7 gallon aquarium comes complete with an all-in-one filtration system including a surface skimming overflow, media tray for filter material, an open chamber for a refugium, and features high clarity Starphire glass with beveled edges. More Info

2n732g3.jpg

Ecoxotic EcoPico 5 Gallon Desktop Aquarium Kit with LED Lighting provided by Aqua Buys. This 5 gallon rimless glass aquarium will make a great pico reef and comes complete with reef spectrum LED lighting and an internal circulation pump and filter. More Info

ecopico-example-setups.jpg

inTank Media Basket of your choosing complete with chemical and mechanical filter media. Choose any media basket that inTank currently offers and they'll include one of each of these filter media packages, Chemi-Pure Elite, Purigen, and Poly filter floss. More Info

8vvvxu.jpg

Tunze Turbelle Nanostream 6015 Pump provided by Aquarium Specialty and Tunze. This ultra compact pump is power efficient at only 3.5w of energy consumption, utilizes a magnet holder for easy positioning, and has a spherical shape for 3D flow adjustment. More Info

6015.000.jpg

How To Enter

To enter the prize drawing simply post a comment in this thread. It's in honor of our birthday after all, so post a fun Nano-Reef.com memory, a little adulation, or whatever you like!

Giveaway Rules

You may only enter the drawing once! If you enter more than once you'll be automatically disqualified. Entrants must have a minimum of 10 posts on the community forums to qualify to win, you can check your count on your personal profile page. If you want to chat, please use our Anniversary Thread. For questions about the products in the giveaway, please contact their respective vendors.

The drawing is open to all members, including those outside of the United States. International members will however be responsible for paying shipping charges, duties, and taxes if they wish to claim their prize.

Prize winners will be chosen randomly from among the entries on June 1st, 2011. Prizes will be given out in the order that names are drawn.

Entries can be submitted until May 31st, 2011, 11:59 PM PST - The drawing is now closed.

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HBD N-R!!! Best forum ever!!!! The ppl are the best and the staff is even better. You all will be wigth me in my jerny throug the hobby.

Count me in for the drawing :D

FLNanoReefer

Happy Birthday Nano Reef. This website has helped me so much with my tank and soon to be clownfish breeding set up!

Aqua fire/medic

Happy b-day nano-reef! If I hadn't have stumbled on this site about a year ago I probably would have never gotten back into reefing..... Thank you, now give me a prize..... LOL!

Archived