Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Best site to buy "Rare" Zoas

Thrassian Atoll

Thrassian Atoll

I am almost ready to buy my first corals. I am going to get a few frags of different zoas. I was wondering what you guys think are the best sites to buy from. Does not necessarily have to be the cheapest. I am going to get some rics too, any suggestions on a good site for those too please.

The usual "rare" ones. PPE, purple death, darth maul, jokers, Red and purple hornets ect. ect.

I am almost ready to buy my first corals. I am going to get a few frags of different zoas. I was wondering what you guys think are the best sites to buy from. Does not necessarily have to be the cheapest. I am going to get some rics too, any suggestions on a good site for those too please.

The usual "rare" ones. PPE, purple death, darth maul, jokers, Red and purple hornets ect. ect.

thats kind of an oxymoron isnt it? lol

i would just say to keep your eye on the divers den.

Thrassian Atoll
thats kind of an oxymoron isnt it? lol

i would just say to keep your eye on the divers den.

Haha, yeah I guess you are right. I am new to this, but they seem more common, just more expensive. But I must say that I like them. So divers den is good? Just looking for multiple suggestions. Based on how well they ship them to you, or how nice they look, or how many you get.

0823angeles

I would say that you check out your local reefers to see if they are selling any of their stuff usually a lot cheaper that way but you get high end corals for decent prices.

-Angeles

Thrassian Atoll
I would say that you check out your local reefers to see if they are selling any of their stuff usually a lot cheaper that way but you get high end corals for decent prices.

-Angeles

It is a little hard living in Missouri though

0823angeles

Good point Im well ive never bought from them boughat, sexy coral, aqua sd, mr. coral, reef gardener.. Some to name a few. That was a fast response.... But check out the livestock section people sell high end stuff there from time to time.

-Angeles

Thrassian Atoll
go to reef odyssey they have lots of sick zoas and rics. I love there acans. http://www.reefodyssey.com/

This web site at www.reefodyssey.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

:lol:

I wouldnt trust the Divers Den too much. They have false advertising on several corals. Plus, they ask for waaaay too much money for their pieces. For example. Look at these they have right now..they are selling them as PPEs for $100 when they clearly arent. True PPEs have the green skirt.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemD...amp;ddid=114537

Nice catch ;) I would not want to buy a whole rock of them either. I just want a couple polys of each

This web site at www.reefodyssey.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

:lol:

Ya my computer did that #### too. This is new and never happened before because im always on this site. there facebook page said something about trying to get a new website.

Thrassian Atoll
Ya my computer did that #### too. This is new and never happened before because im always on this site. there facebook page said something about trying to get a new website.

That was the first time my internet ever blocked a site and said that

That was the first time my internet ever blocked a site and said that

weird. well i just turned my blocker off. Im looking at his rics and there are some nice frags. I hope my computer does not blow up fingerscrossed

Thrassian Atoll
weird. well i just turned my blocker off. Im looking at his rics and there are some nice frags. I hope my computer does not blow up fingerscrossed

:slap: HAHA

+1 for coralmorphologic.com and reefodyssey.com, also, check out the classifieds here on N-R

I just checked put coralmorphologic and I like their rics, but I did not see many zoas

I just checked put coralmorphologic and I like their rics, but I did not see many zoas

Yeah, I think they have more rics but they get in some pretty cool zoas sometimes

Thrassian Atoll
i would buy from private sellers for a better deal

I probably will, but when you do that you have to wait on availability and keep coming back and checking the boards, and who knows when a certain polyp will appear at 4 in the morning and sell in five minutes. I really want to be able to do a big purchase, when I want, with the ones I want.

If I were you, I would get a couple easy, cheapo frags first. Then get the nicer one's when you get the hang of keeping others alive. After all, it would suck to lose $300 worth of polyps to a newbie mistake. Just my opinion though.

Thrassian Atoll
If I were you, I would get a couple easy, cheapo frags first. Then get the nicer one's when you get the hang of keeping others alive. After all, it would suck to lose $300 worth of polyps to a newbie mistake. Just my opinion though.

Aren't they pretty easy to take care of though? Get em, Dip em, and place them? I know I am new, but I got a good setup and will be making sure I do my routine maintenance. Thank you for your concern though.

I have red blue and purple hornets if interested pm me.

PM sent, I aked Lawnman this but I will ask on here too. I live on an Airforce base and it takes a little longer to get deliveries. How would I go about making sure I get live items in a day? Make the post of my shipping address for live things? Ask the post office, in the town nearby, if they can hold onto them for me?

Aren't they pretty easy to take care of though? Get em, Dip em, and place them? I know I am new, but I got a good setup and will be making sure I do my routine maintenance. Thank you for your concern though.

Some are a lot "touchier" than others. Like I said, I would wait and get a little bit more experience with expensive ones. :)

Just remember, there are a ton of colorful zoas and palys that don't have names. Really hard to go wrong, unless you get brown on brown palys that take over. If you have a lfs, id try that first.

Archived