Coral Vue Hydros

Get Ready.... Nimble Nano Ready for Orders

basser1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bensanders

Has anybody received shipping info yet? They were supposed to ship on the 6th, haven't heard anything.

I just wish I knew if hes gonna ship or not cause I don't have a cleaner right now so if I'm not getting this one anytime soon I'd like to get a different one :/

i received mine. it's awesome. Thank you Jerome.

+1 got my nimble super for my 65 gallon and works great!

+1 got my nimble super for my 65 gallon and works great!

That's good to hear. How thick is your glass? I'd think the magnets in these small guys wouldn't do well on bigger tanks. Heck I ordered a medium mag float (for 125 gallon tanks) for my 34 gallon Solana because I was told the small magfloat wasn't very strong (eg no scrubbing power).

That's good to hear. How thick is your glass? I'd think the magnets in these small guys wouldn't do well on bigger tanks. Heck I ordered a medium mag float (for 125 gallon tanks) for my 34 gallon Solana because I was told the small magfloat wasn't very strong (eg no scrubbing power).

standard 65 gallon thickness.... which is i dont know lol

less than 1/2" for sure

Me too and I just want to be told it's either really shipping or if not just want a refund... I keep getting the same emails... And other people seem to have gotten there's and I've been waiting

lakshwadeep

Did you order the black version? You might ask to change the shipping. I think there should be a disclaimer about potential delays or lack of communication, which, IIRC, previous customers reported back before nimble was on a hiatus.

I ordered 2 clears on 4/27 and still waiting on them myself but I only have gotten one shipping delay email on 5/10 so I am hoping its on its way now.

Archived