Pod Your Reef

Get Ready.... Nimble Nano Ready for Orders

basser1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got mine today! Can't wait to get home and check it out. Damn things seem powerfull.

Me Too!! omgomgomg (Sorry StevieT)!!

Let me say this looks a lot "cleaner" than my original Nimble! I got the clear one btw.

Here's hoping you all get yours soon! fingerscrossed

I asked for a refund and got squat. No returned email no cleaner not even a kiss. Someone needs to learn how to return emails.

I ordered on 4/27 and like everyone else received 1 email and no nimble yet. :(

Hope it comes soon...really need to clean some glass!

d'Espresso

You guys should check your paypal statement because that's is where I got my tracking number and my nimble should be here today in my mailbox. I can't wait to get off work!

doppelganger

well... sounds like they're making their way at least. I guess its' better if I don't know where it is or else I'd be too excited :P It'll be like christmas when I get it at least!

I have tracking on mine as well through my PayPal statement. Probably the best way to see if you have a tracking number yet. Looks like mine shipped out last night and I orderd May 4th.

Awesome suggestion using paypal for tracking number!

Found out mine is on the way and should be here by thursday.

Thank you!

bensanders

Did anybody who is receiving/received their Nano or Super order the black ones?

He sure was quick to charge my account on April 28th, hours after I ordered. Still haven't heard....

doppelganger

On the website it says black will ship May 19th so I don't know if that's applies to preordered ones tho.

Me Too!! omgomgomg (Sorry StevieT)!!

Sorry for what?

oh, nm. Copyright infringement I see. My lawyer will be contacting you later.

On the website it says black will ship May 19th so I don't know if that's applies to preordered ones tho.

I would imagine they are all the same. With "mass" produced product you will get a batch all at once so orders placed on the 20th will ship the same as orders placed on the 12th

lakshwadeep
He sure was quick to charge my account on April 28th, hours after I ordered. Still haven't heard....

It would have been better to wait until the items are in stock before charging (unless a clear reason is given). This is what liveaquaria.com did, which was good when eventually they were unable to fill my order. Another issue is that paypal counts the 45-day deadline for reporting a problem by the transaction date. This is unlikely with a well-known vendor like cjerome, but it isn't helpful.

I received tracking info today.Well actually I went on Paypal to file my claim since I asked for a refund last week and did not get a response and I seen tracking info.I won't be purchasing from Jerome again.All I ask for is a little communication or a returned email.But when you can't return my email that ticks me off.

bensanders

His communication sucks ass isn't that great, but it's there. I guess I'm used to StevieT, John Maloney, Clive, and the like.

Here is the most recent email I received. Seems pretty sincere, and I imagine he truly is frustrated if the manufacturer is indeed giving him the run around.

Ben

The Nimble Nano and Supers in Black will not ship until May 31. The manufacture keeps pushing the date on me, but they will be ready next week along with the rest of the thousands of parts I have ordered for my first run.

I will be leaving for a trip early tomorrow morning and will not return until May 30th. I have asked the manufacture to ship the boxes to me on Friday May 27th so they arrive on the 31st. At this time I will be able to fulfill your Nimble, Nimble Super Black and pad replacement kit order.

Please let me know by 9pm EST today if you would like to wait or have your payment refunded. I think you will be very happy with the product if you wait. If I do not hear from you, I will assume you are okay with waiting.

Believe me, I am more frustrated than you are with the delays, I wanted nothing more than to launch the new Nimble on time.

Jerome

C. Jerome

Nimble Nano Inc

Saratoga Springs NY

That being said, I don't think I'll ask for a refund since so many people recommend these cleaners.

d'Espresso

The nimble is worth every moment that you all have been waiting for! I waited and I am very impressed with the nimble. It does a very fine job and easy to clean on glass or acrylics. My super nimble came in the other day and I used on my tank and it have a very strong magnet and cleans well for such a small product.

My hat goes off to the man that made this useful nano nimble. Thanks J

lakshwadeep
Lol everyone is complaining. Website states he will be out of country may 18-30th or so...

You're assuming that has been posted for a long time. This is what the page showed on May 12:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...=www.google.com

We are finally OPEN

for Pre-Orders.

Orders placed today will ship by May 6.

edited to add quote, just in case google updates the cache

Nimbles will be back after the holiday as stated. The creator is in Europe flying around on private jets and drinking it up with models on huge yachts. Would it have been better to wait to release a product until after a trip? Yeah, but these yachts burn a lot of fuel and they charge a premium in Europe.

doppelganger

oh just as an FYI. I got mine as well. I ordered on May 3rd and standard shipping to Canada. Arrived friday May 20th. Assuming it wasn't sent out till after the 10th it really didn't take very long to get to me. :D

bensanders

sigh.

expecting to hear that my order has been shipped today.

Nimbles will be back after the holiday as stated. The creator is in Europe flying around on private jets and drinking it up with models on huge yachts. Would it have been better to wait to release a product until after a trip? Yeah, but these yachts burn a lot of fuel and they charge a premium in Europe.

This is what bothers me so much. Jerome charged my account within hours of me ordering, and that was 33 days ago. I'm fairly certain he was aware of this trip prior to that date. Manufacturer issue or not, this is all very disappointing.

recived mine and its a nice product but i expected more from the way everyone made it out to be. its not as strong as i would have liked and the nanomag does a better job. anyone else notcie this or did i just get some weak magnets or something?? im using it on a biocube 29

Archived