inTank Media Baskets

Get Ready.... Nimble Nano Ready for Orders

basser1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still have my Nimble that I got 5 yrs ago, works great.

Me too weetie!!

I just think it's time to get a new one? ;)

UPDATE

Hey All.... Good News! omgomgomg (Sorry StevieT).

Just got an e-mail from Jerome and it looks like the Nimble Nano is back in business!! Looks like the regular and super nimbles are available in either black or clear. Just placed my order for a super clear!

http://www.nimblenano.com/Welcome.html

about time!

just ordered haha

so whats the different between the regular and super beside the thicker scrubber side on the super?

looks like super has a stronger magnet for thicker glasses

lakshwadeep

Nice timing! I've been frustrated with my magfloat because I need a very large size just to have a strong magnetic force.

so whats the different between the regular and super beside the thicker scrubber side on the super?

What is the difference between a Nimble and a Nimble Super?

The Nimble Nano’s inside piece is about 1/4 inch thin. The Nimble Super has the same features

that make the Nimble Nano so attractive but the interior piece is thicker (about 1/2 inch). This

extra thickness is needed to accommodate twice the magnetic material as the Nimble Nano is

made with. This gives more strength with thicker glass, or just tremendous strength with thinner

glass.

GoingPostal

Awesome! I need a new glass cleaner anyways and missed out on these before. Gonna be nice not smacking into my corals anymore and being able to clean the bottom of the tank again.

sweet! just placed my order for super nimble.. can't wait! finally i can replace my 5 year old nimble nano! Cjerome- you are the man!

I still have mine... that went through another owner before me, and still looks like new. I've been through more tanks than nimbles.

I ordered 2 yesterday, one for my 55 and one for my 10. I really can't wait to get these nimbles after hearing for so long how much everyone loves them. Been waiting a year and all the other scrapers I have gone through stink! Can't wait to get rid of them lol.

I'm convinced.

One nano for the 10g, one super for the 40br (both black), and one set of replacement pads.

Hoping this is $39.94 well spent.

It definitely is. Who's in your avatar Ben?

lol, I have no idea. I just liked the picture.

Which reminds me, I need to switch it up

Also, how effective is the Nimble Super going to be on larger tanks i.e. 5/16" thick or whatever a 40br is?

doppelganger

yay just got mine as well. Got a super. I contacted Jerome to ask about sizing. Emails were quick and some very good advice.

Thanks Jerome! :D

Archived