Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTT or WTS: PS3 SOLD!

malibukay

i was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing an almost brand new PS3, with origional box and everything. it was a gift, but im not really into video games, i used it just a couple of times, works great, and in perfect condition

i wouldn't mind trading for a mp10 or RKL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reef keeper 2/=/ Elite.

Reef Keeper 2 is an older model of the reef keeper. It doesnt work with the current modules I believe

oh ok thanks for letting me know

Want to trade for a PS2? I really want a PS3 but I have no money and that's the best I can do right now, :P let me know!

Lol no thanks I'm not into video games, looking to trade for something useful. And isn't ps2 like a couple hundred dollars cheaper lol?

Please read before posting, I said I'm not interested in other game systems or something worth a couple hundred dollars less

gulfsurfer101

Lol, watcha looking for, I have a 2x3 1/2" red and green chalice, a green favia with red eyes, a plate frag about 6-8" in lenght and some miscellanious items, hollywood stunner, rpe's, couple different paly's. Interested in a ps3 just never wanted to drop the up front cost for one. I can send pics through pm if interested.

Lol, watcha looking for, I have a 2x3 1/2" red and green chalice, a green favia with red eyes, a plate frag about 6-8" in lenght and some miscellanious items, hollywood stunner, rpe's, couple different paly's. Interested in a ps3 just never wanted to drop the up front cost for one. I can send pics through pm if interested.

I'd def be interested in corals except for the fact I don't think my system is ready for any yet :/ Im just adding my cuc tomorrow. It's a little late haha but m reefcleaners order should come in haha

Oh, ok. If you change your mind I don't think these guys are going anywhere.

Alright I'll let you know if this dosnt go and by that time maybe my tank will be all set, thanks again

Archived