Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kazooie's Alaska Photographery

Kazooie

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked through the last page again and saw the black and white of the marina. Very nice shot. The B&W really makes the clouds rolling over the background stand out.

:lol: Thanks, I used Jacobnano's thread as a it of inspiration for the marina shots :)

Don't worry, Miss Heart, we're all creepers in the world known as the internet. :huh:

colormyheart

Shh. I'm just a kitten bag using the internet.

My favorite picture is the Crosswalk Hulahoop Dude. :wub: Props to whoever did that.

• 2 weeks later...

Used my light box for a couple shots, didn't have the settings quite right.

IMG_2594.jpg

I have about 1/4 of the pictures edited so far, keep checking in! :)

Finally I got finished editing :rolleyes:

Part 1

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

The last one, as you probably noted, is more for fun. It features my cousin about to do something, and my sister just doing her creeper face.

Most of the pictures will not be 'just for fun', though there are a couple more. Total count for the entire trip was 39, and before editing I have like 160ish.

Also, I found the dropper tool for WB. :)

Part 2

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

Again, the last one or two were just for fun. The one outside the window was to show time/lighting. It was 10 at night, and lighting was the same, but a little yellower. It was still light when we set up camp at 12. :lol:

Used my light box for a couple shots, didn't have the settings quite right.

IMG_2594.jpg

I have about 1/4 of the pictures edited so far, keep checking in! :)

I like this just wish the nose was where you started the focus instead of under the eye sockets. The focus falloff is sharper before the focus spot than behind it.

Thanks, I think I'm going to redo those pictures, as well as take a couple different ones. Pretty good info about falloff before though, thanks. :)

Archived